• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Stahsky said:
I think I'm going crazy, but I can't seem to get the transparent background to work on my avatar. I used to do this all the time =(

Can anyone get rid of the background and/or tell me how exactly to do it properly?

Would be appreciated!

EB0j9.png

EYEL1NER

Could someone hook me up please?
I just need what I used to use, the Brave New World 'Eddie in the Sky with Diamonds.'
jack4.png

Would greatly appreciate it.

Clipper

EYEL1NER said:
Could someone hook me up please?
I just need what I used to use, the Brave New World 'Eddie in the Sky with Diamonds.'
jack4.png

Would greatly appreciate it.
Here he is at the new dimensions:

jack5.png
jack6.png

And if you're attached to your old border:
jack5b.png
jack6b.png

can someone please make a floating head avatar of dirk's head?
Dirk%20-%20Dirty.jpg

with either a royal or navy blue outline? i would be extremely grateful. thanks,

MrBig

NYR said:
Can someone re-size this image for an av and make the background clear?

Heck, that neon outline above looks pretty awesome too...

http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/1/20/full/145.gif[IMG]
[url]http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/1/20/full/145.gif[/url][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://derekdennison.codebrainshideout.net//gaf/avatars/nyr.png

Not sure what you'd want outlined, since the badge is already stroked.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
zmoney said:
Here is the original image so if someone could avatarize it that would be awesome....

tumblr_l3mjjh4eZV1qc7e95o1_1280.jpg
Well fine I was working on it, but since you just ignored me I think it will be erased.

*pouts*

I wasn't really working on it.

Pollux

Thunder Monkey said:
Well fine I was working on it, but since you just ignored me I think it will be erased.

*pouts*

I wasn't really working on it.

I'm sorry I didn't even come back to this page when I posted that new image...my bad man

def sim

dante-devil-may-cry-4-art.jpg

Can anyone make the background transparent and make his head along with part of his collar into an avatar?

I miss having photoshop. :(

zlatko

Banned
Anyone able to make an avatar from this for me please?

darksouls.png

Not sure how good the quality is. It's from the Dark Souls Trailer and I just screen capped it as the video played. If anyone has a better quality one of the same thing that'd be fine too, otherwise just this in the correct format would be lovely. :)

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Anybody have any suggestions for a new avatar? I feel faceless.... The old one took me forever to make and I STILL needed help, lol.
The old one was this:
314vxh5.gif

I don't think it will work if it's not moving, but I'd like people to recognize me. Can't decide if I wanna try to make a cleaner looking static version of the old one or use a different image from the film...
I've also considered doing something with a blur effect on the old one to get the point across, lol.

Suggestions?

EDIT: I'm considering making one that is a static shot of David Byrne just standing next to the lamp in this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqg_ZGcuybs&feature=related

Snake

Yeah it's a tough prospect to maintain that sort of iconic image without motion. I gave it a shot, but don't feel obligated to use any of them.

yHui7.png
1PK3n.png

W2dOh.png
KGw6Q.png
7L4VP.png

lG2uQ.png

:p

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Hokuten said:
Yeah it's a tough prospect to maintain that sort of iconic image without motion. I gave it a shot, but don't feel obligated to use any of them.

yHui7.png
1PK3n.png

W2dOh.png

lG2uQ.png

:p
oooooh. I made one, but I couldn't get the size right. Wish I could use them all! I like yours better than mine. now to pick one...

EDIT: Strike that! Got mine to work and I really dig it now. Thanks for your help though! It was quicker and easier to do than I had thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom