• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snack

2sa1mdg.jpg

I'd like the background taken out. Thanks!

Ihya

MrBig said:
What part?

I'm sure you know what works best, but looped as it is please, cropped so you can see Joffrey's face and Tyrion take his swing.

Is it too violent an avatar I wonder? Don't want your effort to go to waste...

MrBig

Ihya said:
I'm sure you know what works best, but looped as it is please, cropped so you can see Joffrey's face and Tyrion take his swing.

Is it too violent an avatar I wonder? Don't want your effort to go to waste...

Nose Master

Could someone avatarize this for me? I'm not sure how it'll turn out resized tho :'(. Obviously cropping as much of the watermelon man into it as possible. Thankyou <3

Morris

Disco Devil
Nose Master said:
Could someone avatarize this for me? I'm not sure how it'll turn out resized tho :'(. Obviously cropping as much of the watermelon man into it as possible. Thankyou <3

yuTGO.png
JVZUJ.png

Let me know if you want it more square-ish or something :)

My first contribution to this thread. Yay for boredom!

djdac

I tried making my own avatar but it didn't turn out very good. So can someone please make an avatar out this Storm pic? Thanks.

5659787492_7987310f8f.jpg

Pollux

orangecaramel said:
That is the fastest turn around I've seen on here...well done sir. and it looks great...thanks.

Also I know I post on here a lot but now htat we can't have rotating avatars I change it once a week or so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom