• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wh0 N0se

Hi, could someone make me a Halo 4 avatar please. Any pic will do, preferably the Logo that has the giant 4 on it. Cheers.

Also, if anyone could give me an idiots guide on how to post pics in a topic I would be most grateful but you don't have to do that if you don't want to!

Much appreciated!

Wh0 N0se said:
Hi, could someone make me a Halo 4 avatar please. Any pic will do, preferably the Logo that has the giant 4 on it. Cheers.

Also, if anyone could give me an idiots guide on how to post pics in a topic I would be most grateful but you don't have to do that if you don't want to!

Much appreciated!
No one wants to look for pics to make you an avatar. You need to provide an image yourself.

To post images, take the URL and insert between

Plasmid

I know this is a long shot maybe, but can someone put black dynamite in the bottom left corner of my avatar, as in, like his face and hair, not necessarily the shirt or even the wooden background.

PfPAc.jpg

Keeping it transparent would be nice but if it can't be done it can't be done.

Thanks <3.

JonCha

Can someone avatarise this image? Obviously ignore the text (though if you can fit that in properly, do one with and without). Oh, and if possible it's be great if there was no background.

Thanks!

Obsidian said:
breaking_bad.jpeg

Can somebody make an avatar of the face of Walter?

Thanks!

bored so I did a quickly...so they're not properly proportioned(100x12) nor contrated.
Someone can probably do better
2vg1i.jpg
ktnzI.jpg

for fun:
OVbel.jpg

sorry.

zzz

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
JonCha said:
Thanks! If you get rid of the black border completely that would be great, but otherwise they're great.
That wouldn't be possible with that image quality, I'd say. You don't have a bigger version of this picture by any chance?

Sleepy

Can anyone avatar this for me?

thomas_pynchon.jpg

Is it possible to do two? One just the pic, the other with text: Have You Seen Me?

Thanks!

TetraxShards said:
Hi folks. Great to finally be on NeoGAF. Could someone please make an avatar out of this with the right size/dimensions and without the text?

images_b7541cd8a3f21ce429a947c3527cc9f3.png
Well its not great but I did the best I could with my limited skills

6wPd0.png

Mengetsu

Hi im glad to be part of Neogaf can someone make the this picture icon by the rules standards? The face and mid chest being shown or just the face would be appreciated thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom