• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

Muerte_X

looks like its edited to R3 800 :)

Awesome, I didn't even notice. Makes things a lot easier now. I'll try to get a few laps in for practice.

Edit: Guess for back of that car,

Road Runner?

2nd Edit: I'm an idiot, he's on the side in the pic you just posted, lol.

op_ivy got the second one right, Sylvester, congratulations. Same thing as with Enzo_GT, Suzuki Liana in the AH for 2 mil and give me your GT :)

Ok guys, last chance for tonight to win 2.000.000 credits, people that already won, can't participate. There will be one more character on the top of the car along with Gossamer, who will that be?

6497524755_1cd35d530b_z.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
awesome job on the paint btw. you have quickly become my favorite fm4 designer. hope you continue to get hooked up with early DLC and keep em coming :)

Thanks mate, the early DLC is in hands of Jube I guess, only thanks to him I was able to get those paints done for release day :) I think I'm gonna do those easy credits more often, cause I have way more than I can spent and there are actually people that might need them more than I do ;)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I just worked on a car for two hours.. accidentally X'd my way out of not saving and lost it all..

I think I'm gonna fucking cry myself to sleep now, thanks.

FUCK.

Have you been painting? If so then remember to save every few changes you make, ALWAYS save your work after few steps, after you add a new logo etc., trust me, I've been there so many times that I've learned my lesson.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Have you been painting? If so then remember to save every few changes you make, ALWAYS save your work after few steps, after you add a new logo etc., trust me, I've been there so many times that I've learned my lesson.
I usually do.. I thought I learned my lesson back in Forza 2.. But now I just feel like a fucking fool.

gragy10

Really hope they sort the server issues out asap - Forza4 is pretty much the only thing that justifies my gold membership at this point.
Still sulking about getting dumped out half way round Fujimi at the weekend

Mascot

Hertz, the rate at which you pump out these awesome liveries is mind-bending. Do you do them in your sleep? ;)

All this and a 200k GS as well. Kudos!

Thanks Mascot :) If I wasn't ding this NASCAR replica I would probably made another 5 or so paints in that time lol. The problem with this paint is to fit everything within the layer limit and of course source pictures, which are very small and that's why it takes me so long to finish it, cause I want to replicate the paint as best as it can be done.
Gamerscore is just from the days when achievements were fun and I had a lot more free time than I have right now. Now I only focus on Forza, I play BF3 from time to time but not much and that's pretty much it.

Another 2.000.000 credits easy guess competition will be posted later today, actually two of them ;)

Nah, those money aren't from the storefront designs mate, I have most of mine designs for free. Those money come from donations that people make for unlocked decal cars I made. Donations aren't necessary but this is the the thank you I get from Forza community. And since I got the money from people, I want to give them back to people in a different ways :)

Let's get it start it, shall we? 2.000.000 credits easy guess round 01.

Whoever tell me in what year Dale Jr drove a car with this paintjob will get the money, GO!

6497524751_421d53d8a1_z.jpg

Nothing is lost guys, here is another one, the winner of the previous one cannot enter this time. The winner will get 1964 Ferrari 250 GTO. (10mil)

How many laps Dale Jr. led in this car during that race? Winner gets the car, GO!.

Top Bottom