• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

No it's not, but if you look at the series sticker on the paint you would know it's not the right race :) It was the Funai 250 Busch race at Richmond.

SarBear

Fucking A, man. This homework that i have is going to leave me with near zero time to play around with Forza before Sunday races. The sacrifices I make....the sacrifices.

SarBear

I would really suggest trying to get into the Game with Developers day in conjuction with Facebook. I had little issue getting in and actually won the race i was in. Jube forced no TCS and did a -15 on rear traction. Let's just say it was hilarious.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
gah, will a screen shot suffice for the rivals challenge? i just got screwed again by the servers. what a joke.

I would really suggest trying to get into the Game with Developers day in conjuction with Facebook. I had little issue getting in and actually won the race i was in. Jube forced no TCS and did a -15 on rear traction. Let's just say it was hilarious.

Lucky...I've been trying for nearly two hours now. Really boring.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
sweet, that will push me over to buy my last ferrari! i get my cheevo!

EDIT: auction is up

Got it :)

I have a good and the bad news for you guys. The good news is that I managed to squeeze everything on the right side of the car, which means that the paint will be completed and 99% replicated and that leads me to the bad news. I won't be able to include driver names above the doors, there is no way I can shave another 50 layers, it's just not gonna happen. The ones that I was actually able to shave had to use for part of the coyote, so the sizing would be better. I hope it's not a deal breaker for you guys.

Here is a complete right side...

6513604965_a0315fa3af_z.jpg

The only thing left to do is the rear of the car but this shouldn't be a problem at all. If everything goes as planned the paint should be done by the end of the weekend.

Cheers, HD

amar212

The only thing left to do is the rear of the car but this shouldn't be a problem at all. If everything goes as planned the paint should be done by the end of the weekend.

Haterz, is it possible to make those layers in the way that actual background-color of the car (orange on your original) become changeable?

Like to be able to have the same design and such, but with different background colors?

The Stig

managed to get up to 3rd in our fujimi kaido sx4 challenge. what a stressful track to get right.

Im 3 seconds off the top now, but I am weak. I use tcs, abs and full auto (I drive stick erryday) and dont really want to turn any of that off....

good try though for a pre-go-to-work bash.

managed to get up to 3rd in our fujimi kaido sx4 challenge. what a stressful track to get right.

Im 3 seconds off the top now, but I am weak. I use tcs, abs and full auto (I drive stick erryday) and dont really want to turn any of that off....

good try though for a pre-go-to-work bash.

Trust me when I say that turning it off is worth it. Especially on this challenge. The lack of tcs/abs makes this a white knuckle experience. Plus the feeling when you get the perfect four wheel drift around a hairpin is pretty bloody amazing.

Top Bottom