• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

LiK said:
my LE shipped from Amazon. is this rare? i see it sold out everywhere and Amazon never restocked it.
I feel extra special then since I got in on a price mistake and got it for the price of the normal version (59.99) :p

LiK said:
my LE shipped from Amazon. is this rare? i see it sold out everywhere and Amazon never restocked it.

Mine shipped but still ETA of 13th. I'm hoping I'll see it tomorrow but not sure who ONTRAC is so it's not UPS or FedEx.

Let's hope they can make it from Nevada to Portland as fast as I would be driving.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Izayoi said:
I was under the impression that you couldn't hotlink those, you had to download them and then rehost them.

Am I wrong?

Sucks for people who aren't getting the game early. ;_;

Just seeing my dl file size lol

LiK

MikeE21286 said:
I feel extra special then since I got in on a price mistake and got it for the price of the normal version (59.99) :p

yea, i got in during the pricing error too. feels good man.

SarBear

Shortt Sirket said:
All the Unicorns just went up on the Auction House. Get the while they are still within sane prices!

They are gonna end around 5am EST. I do not want to stay up all night...

;___;

S204....come here!

Grassy

Slayer-33 said:
Big shots are 23mb! MS bandwidth am cry?!

Wow, 1080p low-compression would have been good enough for me..

Shortt Sirket said:
All the Unicorns just went up on the Auction House. Get the while they are still within sane prices!

Can some of you guys with the game see what the final prices end up like?
I hope they're not going to go for ridiculous prices like the FM3 unicorns once everyone has the game.

DasRaven

Shortt Sirket said:

What's the list? There's supposed to be 17 of them.

guest1321

flyinpiranha said:
Mine shipped but still ETA of 13th. I'm hoping I'll see it tomorrow but not sure who ONTRAC is so it's not UPS or FedEx.

Let's hope they can make it from Nevada to Portland as fast as I would be driving.
ONTRAC is amazon's shipping service. They are sufficiently fast and in the two locations(CA) that they have delivered to they have shown up before noon.

Fox Mulder

Shortt Sirket said:

well at least there's a shitload of unicorns in this game, and there's the achievement for winning one. I was able to get two in forza 2 but got lucky on cheap auctions.

guest1321 said:
ONTRAC is amazon's shipping service. They are sufficiently fast and in the two locations(CA) that they have delivered to they have shown up before noon.

Really? Awesome. I always track through UPS or FedEx so this is the first (that I've noticed).

Anticipation rising!

DasRaven said:
What's the list? There's supposed to be 17 of them.

Looks to be 11 right now:
2006 Mitsubishi HKS Time Attack Evo
2004 Honda Mugen Civic Type-R
2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale
1969 Chevy Camaro SS Coupe
2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R
2007 Shelby GT500
2006 Subaru Impreza S204
1993 Mine's R32
2002 Honda Mugen Integra Type-R
2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia

LiK

Shortt Sirket said:
2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R
2007 Shelby GT500
2006 Subaru Impreza S204
1993 Mine's R32

aw man, i want the Type-Rs....

DasRaven

Shortt Sirket said:
2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R
2007 Shelby GT500
2006 Subaru Impreza S204
1993 Mine's R32

That's more than enough to confirm the speculated list.
2002 BMW M3-GTR "Street Version"
*1969 Chevy Camaro SS Coupe
*2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
*2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale
*2007 Shelby GT500
*2004 Mugen Civic Type-R
*2002 Mugen Integra Type-R
2005 Honda NSX-R GT
*2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
2007 Lambo Murciélago LP640
*2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A
*2006 HKS Time Attack Evolution CT230R
*1993 MINE'S R32 Skyline GT-R
2002 MINE'S R34 Skyline GT-R
2004 Top Secret Silvia D1-Spec S15
*2006 Subaru Impreza S204
2002 Top Secret 0-300 Supra

ShapeGSX said:
The pedal vibration can be set to turn on at a particular percentage of brake pressure, though.
For the wheel, the actual pedal vibration is only on PC as of yet. Having the wheel vibrate during braking is nice but I wish we could get the pedals to do so as well.

skyfinch

With the game out, I can finally delete all the videos I saved since E3. Over 6 gigs worth. :O (can't stream 720p vids on my netbook, so I have to watch them on my Xbox).

Now I use that space to save other videos.......

ShapeGSX

soundscream said:
For the wheel, the actual pedal vibration is only on PC as of yet. Having the wheel vibrate during braking is nice but I wish we could get the pedals to do so as well.

My Clubsport brake pedal vibrates in Forza.

Liquidsnake said:
I got through my first two races on hard difficulty. The cockpit view is the best in my opinion. I'm typing this from my toilet. I love you guys.
I am reading this from my toilet. ;)

Going to stop by GS and see if I can convoke the manager to let me get the game tonigh.

I have to work on my picture quality but I wanted to share, really quick paint, hoping to have it ready for tomorrow ;)

6233057008_7bc6f8bcee_b.jpg

6232572131_da551875c6_b.jpg

Does anyone have a good settings for homespaces?

LiK

H3rTz DoNuT said:
I have to work on my picture quality but I wanted to share, really quick paint, hoping to have it ready for tomorrow ;)

6233057008_7bc6f8bcee_b.jpg

6232572131_da551875c6_b.jpg

Does anyone have a good settings for homespaces?

OMG, want

YOU MADE IT?

ShapeGSX

soundscream said:
Maybe yours is magic :p

No, it is actually just very subtle. In the Fanatec wheel settings, set ABS to something low like 50%, and both the wheel and the brake pedal will vibrate when you get to 50% pressure. It doesn't vibrate much, though. I can't really feel it through my sneakers.

h3ro

H3rTz DoNuT said:
Yeah, I made it and there is more coming ;)
I bought so many of your liveries in F3. Your SuperGT skins were fantastic. Can't wait to see what you have in store for this game!

If anyone would like to buy one of my (cheap) designs in my Storefront so I can get an Achievement, it would be greatly appreciated.

And before you say anything, yes I am a whore.

Shortt Sirket said:

The f**k? That's really not cool considering that the majority of the population won't have the game until TOMORROW.

SarBear

Shortt Sirket said:
If anyone would like to buy one of my (cheap) designs in my Storefront so I can get an Achievement, it would be greatly appreciated.

If no one buys it by tomorrow night, i surely will. :)

Shortt Sirket said:

For what car is the paint? Or give me some keywords to find it and I'll get it ;)

enzo_gt said:
So how do you get the launch bonus pack? Is it on disc on the first run of copies, or what?

You'll have the code for it inside the box, I have a spare one, but I'll keep it as a prize in some future competition, for people that didn't get the chance to get it.

Top Bottom