• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

Gowans

Jube3 said:
I really like how the colors came out in this one Gowans, good stuff :)
Yeah love that blue. Just takes a little experimenting with the camera settings too. Didn't release there was a bunch of other options till that shot.

Yoritomo

And then even if you get wiped from the car club, keep checking back in every little bit. I'm sure other spaces will open up as people migrate to other games, stop playing, etc...

Having 100 people who are playing and contributing consistently over a long stretch of time is virtually impossible. And just think, if you're not in right at the beginning, that'll just mean the car club will have that many more cars, vinyls, tunes to share with you when you do get in.

Everyone chill.

I really appreciate the trouble gowans and modus are going through to run the thing.

This probably is going to fall on deaf ears, but does anyone have any idea where I might be able to get a power cord for the MS racing wheel?

When I moved last year the wheel came with me, as did the pedals, but not the power cord. My google-fu did not prove up to the task.

Aside from that, I'm stoked about Forza 4. I'm completely ready to put up lap and race times that make you feel really, really good about your own driving skills.

professor_t said:
This probably is going to fall on deaf ears, but does anyone have any idea where I might be able to get a power cord for the MS racing wheel?

When I moved last year the wheel came with me, as did the pedals, but not the power cord. My google-fu did not prove up to the task.

Aside from that, I'm stoked about Forza 4. I'm completely ready to put up lap and race times that make you feel really, really good about your own driving skills.
Ebay. Worldwide shipping.

eso76

anyone was able to download the muscle cars pack or the bmw ?
i bought the season pass and downloaded them, but they won't show in the game.

Doodis

Gowans007 said:
My new favourite car in my Garage. Top of A class.

Shes now in the car club too ;)
Despite the great photos so far, I've been waiting to take my own pics in the game to use as wallpaper on my phone and desktop. However, this will now greet me for the time being when I use my phone. Great pic.

EDIT: Amazon has shipped. Yip yip!

saladine1 said:
lol. If he doesn't pull through, check out Harvey Norman in Auburn if you are in Sydney. Ask for Joe or Nick....beg that son of a bitch because I had to...
I'm in Adelaide, and I still haven't heard anything. Fingers crossed.

Shaneus

evil_as_skeletor said:
I'm in Adelaide, and I still haven't heard anything. Fingers crossed.
JB are usually pretty good with breaking, aren't they? I'd hate to wait another day (or two!) to play this.

60 min. Till pick up. Tonight will be amazing.
If anyone wants a friend,

Liquidsnake00

I try to race clean, and I will be playing this well into next year.

skyfinch

eso76 said:
anyone was able to download the muscle cars pack or the bmw ?
i bought the season pass and downloaded them, but they won't show in the game.

Wouldn't those be available starting tomorrow?

Shaneus

So, when I get this, what's the process I'd need to follow so that I get the muscle car pack AND the 250,000cr from the season pass. Run game, add muscle car code, buy season pass?

I have not getting confirmation from Microsoft store!!! but I did pre-order another copy at GameStop and Ivy just called to tell me it will be there tomorrow morning. What happen to Ashley did she get fired? : )

Fanatec new pedal set will be here on the 12th and I took tomorrow and next 3 days off from work.

antiquegamer said:
I have not getting confirmation from Microsoft store!!! but I did pre-order another copy at GameStop and Ivy just called to tell me it will be there tomorrow morning. What happen to Ashley did she get fired? : )

Fanatec new pedal set will be here on the 12th and I took tomorrow and next 3 days off from work.

Oh before it was why does the Ashley chick keep bothering me!!!!!
Now its why doesn't she call me anymore.

Gowans

Shaneus said:
So, when I get this, what's the process I'd need to follow so that I get the muscle car pack AND the 250,000cr from the season pass. Run game, add muscle car code, buy season pass?
Run Game
Go to Marketplace Option on Main Menu
Buy Season Pass
Download Free Muscle Cars & BMW.
Give Muscle Car Code away.
(to save time you can download the Season Pass and BMW from the Marketplace pre Game)

Right off to bed, will log on in the morning to approve anyone in the group if m0dus doesn't get round to it.

Auto accepting all till group is full.

frogg609

Slightly OT.

I'm going to be using a GT2 for Forza 4, but I've got the cheapy pedals that Fanatec makes, which I really don't like.

Should I look into the Clubsports, or the new CSR ones which are 50 bucks cheaper?

eek5

frogg609 said:
Slightly OT.

I'm going to be using a GT2 for Forza 4, but I've got the cheapy pedals that Fanatec makes, which I really don't like.

Should I look into the Clubsports, or the new CSR ones which are 50 bucks cheaper?
I think I'm going to go for the CSP's. The inverted pedal system seems cool and all but it'll probably bring the cost up close to the CSPs anyway. CSPs use better sensors and probably have a better overall build quality. You get vibration too!

Shaneus

Gowans007 said:
Run Game
Go to Marketplace Option on Main Menu
Buy Season Pass
Download Free Muscle Cars & BMW.
Give Muscle Car Code away.
(to save time you can download the Season Pass and BMW from the Marketplace pre Game)
Much love. Thanks :)

eek5 said:
I think I'm going to go for the CSP's. The inverted pedal system seems cool and all but it'll probably bring the cost up close to the CSPs anyway. CSPs use better sensors and probably have a better overall build quality. You get vibration too!
Vibration... in pedals? Fuck me dead.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Shaneus said:
Much love. Thanks :)

Vibration... in pedals? Fuck me dead.

Fuck...

It's getting harder to resist (apt space atm) the trimonitor setup.. Jesus fuck what racing gaming heaving kinds of shit is this.

Shaneus

Izayoi said:
I don't quite get it.

You buy the Season Pass first, then you apply the limited edition code?

Or is it the other way around?
Don't apply the code at all. Give it to a friend.

Well, apply other codes but for the muscle car, just give it to someone who can use it. Probably worth more to them than 250,000 to you or I.

Raudi

Amazon $59.99 LCE pre-order "shipped" / pre-order code email received

Gamestop SE pre-order "ready for pickup" text received

Best Buy SE pre-order "ready for pickup" checked with store

FRY's LCE copy reserved today (backup)

I'm ready for Multi Screen FORZA 4!

frogg609 said:
Slightly OT.

I will be getting the CSR in couple days, I will let you know how it is. I don't have Clubsport but other here swore that it's best thing they got.

And that standard pedals is a piece of shit. I have already gone through 2 sets.

Izayoi

Banned
Shaneus said:
Don't apply the code at all. Give it to a friend.

Well, apply other codes but for the muscle car, just give it to someone who can use it. Probably worth more to them than 250,000 to you or I.
Oh, I see. So I won't get the 250k credits, then? That's fine. Unless the credit system has been drastically modified 250k is nothing more than a drop in the bucket.

witness

Holy shit great news, my wife is sick and I have to bring her to the Dr.'s tomorrow. I get out of work for the day and get Forza in the morning now!

I am ready.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Izayoi said:
Oh, I see. So I won't get the 250k credits, then? That's fine. Unless the credit system has been drastically modified 250k is nothing more than a drop in the bucket.

Yep I have 308k cr right now and won 26 races, and thats after I bought a 350z threw 80k or worth of mods/wheels before Nissan discounts, bought an IS 350 and threw in a few mods + body/wheels.

Shaneus

Izayoi said:
I think you will, but I think that what Gowans was getting that is that I should find someone to give that code to instead. I know I will :)

witness said:
Holy shit great news, my wife is sick and I have to bring her to the Dr.'s tomorrow. I get out of work for the day and get Forza in the morning now!

I am ready.

So glad to hear about your wife's misfortune! You're a lucky bastard.

bkfount said:
gamestop only sent me an impersonal text instead. I ended up getting it from amazon anyways, so that's $5 wasted.
You can get your money back from Gamestop or move your five dollars towards another game. Not a waste.

Jube3

Massive shot uploaded to Abload (let me know if this works, im taking down the other link on the previous page).
forzabigshoth4kv.jpg

So what is a good place to upload my Big Shot? Flickr won't allow a file that big and I want to show it off in it's full res. Any suggestions?

Shaneus

Jube3 said:
Massive shot uploaded to Abload (let me know if this works, im taking down the other link on the previous page).
http://h8.abload.de/img/forzabigshoth4kv.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Sure did, but there was a reason I asked for a [i]link[/i] to it ;)

Top Bottom