• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 7 |OT| The 7 you've been waiting for!

Klocker

Couple of hypothetical questions

1) How motivated does the game make you to buy loot crates?.

2) Do find yourself opting to buy a loot crate instead of a car?.

1) almost no motivation

2) never, I'll spend 20k cr to add some mods now and then but I'm getting my cars first.

3) a day down the road, many months from now, when I feel like I have way more credits than I need to spend on any cars that I am still interested in I will probably enjoy blowing it all on loot boxes for the hell of it. until then I see no issue.

anddo0

The Forza Hub? you get credits every Friday, its been like this for the last couple of Forza games.

It seems pretty split on the official forums, more not liking the game if anything, I think a lot have been put off by what has gone on, I know of two people that have pulled their orders for the normal game and was talking to a guy who was going to get a Xbox One S (they have a PS4 already) for Forza 7 but have put this on hold now.

Forza 7 is a RIPOFF? - The Know

T10 still have not come out and said anything yet, I don't know why they have turned on their most loyal fans :(

Glad I skipped out on the ultimate edition. The VIP is a huge rip off vs FH3.

I'm on the fence about this game now. I have tons to play so I may wait.

danowat

Banned
1) almost no motivation

2) never, I'll spend 20k cr to add some mods now and then but I'm getting my cars first.

3) a day down the road, many months from now, when I feel like I have way more credits than I need to spend on any cars that I am still interested in I will probably enjoy blowing it all on loot boxes for the hell of it. until then I see no issue.

That's good, but you've got to remember not everyone will see it the same way.

Just because it doesn't affect / bother you, it doesn't mean it's "no big fn deal" to others.

Klocker

That's good, but you've got to remember not everyone will see it the same way.

Just because it doesn't affect / bother you, it doesn't mean it's "no big fn deal" to others.

Fair enough. I just don't understand how it can be seen as nefarious. It is free. Purchased with In game credits that the game itself provides.

It does not inhibit us from buying cars or making more credits or getting free cars. so long as we continue to race and do the career or FreePlay races with our Owned Cars we make more and more credits and get more and more cars. there is no downside other than possibly an extra few hours of time invested if you don't spend credits on mods.

Again, time invested in a game that we purchased to spend time on. I don't see the problem it is certainly not grinding they give us plenty of Rewards.

When monetized, if some people choose to buy some with their own cash then that is their business and has nothing to do with anyone else and how they approach the game.

xrnzaaas

Fair enough. I just don't understand how it can be seen as nefarious. It is free. Purchased with In game credits that the game itself provides.

It does not inhibit us from buying cars or making more credits or getting free cars. so long as we continue to race and do the career or FreePlay races with our Owned Cars we make more and more credits and get more and more cars. there is no downside other than possibly an extra few hours of time invested if you don't spend credits on mods.

Again, time invested in a game that we purchased to spend time on. I don't see the problem it is certainly not grinding they give us plenty of Rewards.

When monetized, if some people choose to buy some with their own cash then that is their business and has nothing to do with anyone else and how they approach the game.

It's like danowat said people have different opinions on the topic. I see absolutely nothing good coming from the introduction of the loot boxes. Even if you genuinely like gambling in video games wheelspins covered that. What I see is a game that tries to do what it can to steer you towards loot boxes and punishing you with a much bigger grind than in the previous entries if you don't want to participate (and even if you do chances are the progression will also be slower because you don't get any guarantees by gambling with loot boxes).

And yes, no one is technically forcing the players to pay for tokens when the MT's are introduced, but they've shaped the game in a way that you'll be more willing to. I really wouldn't want to be suffering from gambling addiction and playing this game.

Anyway I probably won't play this today. Still waiting for the delivery guy and with my connection downloading 50gigs will take forever. :/

danowat

Banned

This is part of my issue, it's unregulated gambling, and should be held up to the same standards as regulated gambling.

The fact that T10 can (and do?) modify their games economies means that people should be skeptical, even if it doesn't personally affect them, of the potential problems that could arise if the current system doesn't funnel enough revenue into the loot crates.

You've got to remember that these loot crate things are intrinsically designed to make money, nothing more, nothing less, they aren't your friends.

Klocker

This is part of my issue, it's unregulated gambling, and should be held up to the same standards as regulated gambling.

The fact that T10 can (and do?) modify their games economies means that people should be skeptical, even if it doesn't personally affect them, of the potential problems that could arise if the current system doesn't funnel enough revenue into the loot crates.

You've got to remember that these loot crate things are intrinsically designed to make money, nothing more, nothing less, they aren't your friends.

Well I can understand your point of view if that's how you feel about it and gambling. then yes I could see how if that is a personal issue to you that that might offend you or make you angry.

As of now in regards to the game itself, playing the game for 4 or 5 days, I do not see it impacting my enjoyment or my ability to progress.

It seems on par with the previous versions.

danowat

Banned
Well I can understand your point of view if that's how you feel about it and gambling. then yes I could see how if that is a personal issue to you that that might offend you or make you angry.

As of now in regards to the game itself, playing the game for 4 or 5 days, I do not see it impacting my enjoyment or my ability to progress.

It seems on par with the previous versions.

It wouldn't, but that's how these things work.

The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death.

I think I've said about enough on the subject, so until such a time that T10 decide to do anything to modify the current situation, I'll STFU about it!

Klocker

It wouldn't, but that's how these things work.

I think I've said about enough on the subject, so until such a time that T10 decide to do anything to modify the current situation, I'll STFU about it!

No worries. Thanks for helping me understand your pov.

Has anyone a clue how to do time trials? I just want to pick a track and a car of my choice and climb the leaderboard. In FM6 it was under Rivals, but in FM7 I can’t find it.

Since we are on much powerful hardware compared to the 360 we need forza 3 AI back, best in the series.

It's not going to happen however, just look at all the cutbacks for forza 7 to get it running, avatars based off the forza 4 drone AI is here to stay.

Klocker

Has anyone a clue how to do time trials? I just want to pick a track and a car of my choice and climb the leaderboard. In FM6 it was under Rivals, but in FM7 I can’t find it.

If you go into a Free Play race and prior to starting the race, choose test drive, you can hot lap and have a ghost if you turn ghost on in the menu.

as to whether or not it saves to the leaderboard I do not know.

I do know that evidently they removed the pi leaderboards from rivals

saladine1

Since we are on much powerful hardware compared to the 360 we need forza 3 AI back, best in the series.

It's not going to happen however, just look at all the cutbacks for forza 7 to get it running, avatars based off the forza 4 drone AI is here to stay.

Surely someone, somewhere has worked out the science behind racing A.I.?

Couple of hypothetical questions

1) How motivated does the game make you to buy loot crates?.

2) Do find yourself opting to buy a loot crate instead of a car?.

Some loot crates have cars in them. So your second question is kind of odd. You can do both at the same time, or whatever you would like. Regarding question 1, I seem to get a substantial credit bonus with mods. Possibly enough to make purchasing loot crates profitable relative to in game currency price of the box. I need to investigate further to know for sure, but many mods are multiple use and range from 20-40% bonus credits. A 30% five time use mod can yield 50,000 credits on five long career races. That's more than some loot boxes right there.

danowat

Banned
Some loot crates have cars in them. So your second question is kind of odd.

It's not.

There is a difference between buying a car you choose, and buying a crate with the chance of a car that you may not want, or may already have, just because there is the carrot of getting something 'special'

Damn, I said I wouldn't talk about it anymore..............

xrnzaaas

Some loot crates have cars in them. So your second question is kind of odd. You can do both at the same time, or whatever you would like. Regarding question 1, I seem to get a substantial credit bonus with mods. Possibly enough to make purchasing loot crates profitable relative to in game currency price of the box. I need to investigate further to know for sure, but many mods are multiple use and range from 20-40% bonus credits. A 30% five time use mod can yield 50,000 credits on five long career races. That's more than some loot boxes right there.

There's a difference you know between getting a random car (and often much less valuable than what you've paid for the prize crate) and picking out something by yourself.

It's not.

There is a difference between buying a car you choose, and buying a crate with the chance of a car that you may not want, or may already have, just because there is the carrot of getting something 'special'

Damn, I said I wouldn't talk about it anymore..............

It's okay I'm here lol. XD

kafiend

Surely someone, somewhere has worked out the science behind racing A.I.?

Not anyone that was working on this game for sure.

If you are on the inside, the AI turn in on you in a corner and try to take you out every time.

If you come around them wide in a corner and are on the racing line just in front of an AI, it comes out the corner and then just pushes across the race track on their preset line taking you out in the process.

If you make a mistake in a corner and are a bit slow, the AI arrives and just drives into the back of you. Even if they arrive from way behind you they do this and it drives me crazy.

On a straight you can be overtaking and the AI just drifts into you because you are on the racing line and that's where they MUST be.

The AI just love the pit maneuver, its by far their favourite thing to do.

When the AI takes you out and you end up sideways across the front of their car they just keep driving relentlessly.

If you end up with an AI car parked sideways across the front of your car they just sit there with no attempt to recover. Don't know if they eventually do but I sit and look at them for a couple seconds before hitting rewind.

The AI in general just seems to have no awareness whatsoever that you exist. Its awful.

Driving around the track trying to get past the AI has me thinking "how am I going to get past without being taken out?" I should be thinking something like "I'm faster, where can I out brake them and force them to yield?"

If you go into a Free Play race and prior to starting the race, choose test drive, you can hot lap and have a ghost if you turn ghost on in the menu.

as to whether or not it saves to the leaderboard I do not know.

I do know that evidently they removed the pi leaderboards from rivals
I escalated this to the Forza forums. I can deal with a lot of bullshit, but actively taking time trials out of a racing game crosses a line. Jesus Christ turn 10...

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
If you are on the inside, the AI turn in on you in a corner and try to take you out every time.

If you come around them wide in a corner and are on the racing line just in front of an AI, it comes out the corner and then just pushes across the race track on their preset line taking you out in the process.

On a straight you can be overtaking and the AI just drifts into you because you are on the racing line and that's where they MUST be.

The AI in general just seems to have no awareness whatsoever that you exist. Its awful.

Driving around the track trying to get past the AI has me thinking "how am I going to get past without being taken out?" I should be thinking something like "I'm faster, where can I out brake them and force them to yield?"

What ?
This sounds like PCARS 2 AI but not Forza's.

I played hours on many tracks and different car categories and the AI never took me out, they always let enough space if they see me coming faster, some even got out of their driving line to try to block me (I disabled the less aggressive behavior) but they never push me off the track.

Since Forza 5 I've had great time racing against Drivatars, felt more "natural" than classic AI, doing mistakes, not driving like a train, trying to overtake each other and fully aware of the player.

Daffy Duck

I find it utterly hilarious that we’re even having to have a conversation about either buying a car or a loot box in a racing game.

How far we have fallen.

I find it utterly hilarious that we’re even having to have a conversation about either buying a car or a loot box in a racing game.

How far we have fallen.
I feel like this whole discussion is overblown. I didn’t buy a single crate and don’t miss anything. In F6 I have 80 Million credits and about 100 umspinnend wheels, and basically every car. Money was a non issue. Even if F7 pays out only a third it is plenty. Maybe I’m wrong, but there isn’t anything of value in those crates anyways, is there?

Fess

If you make a mistake in a corner and are a bit slow, the AI arrives and just drives into the back of you. Even if they arrive from way behind you they do this and it drives me crazy.

When the AI takes you out and you end up sideways across the front of their car they just keep driving relentlessly.

If you end up with an AI car parked sideways across the front of your car they just sit there with no attempt to recover. Don't know if they eventually do but I sit and look at them for a couple seconds before hitting rewind.

Lol Yup
I love the game but the AI is garbage, especially at the start of the races, most of the time it's like playing Destruction Derby at the first turn when all AI cars piles up.
I think it's okay when you've advanced a bit in the racing field though.

My biggest annoyance is the automatic 90 degree twist of your car if you touch the tire walls at the side of the track. I've lost so many races like that.

Just done the first endurance event. Eight laps of the combined GP and Nordschleife courses.

I am now somewhat aching after sitting holding the controller for that long.

Good fun though. And good to see the AI taking to the pits for new tires. I stopped after the fourth lap and several other cars did. And the rest took turns on the following laps with some pitting at the end of the seventh.

I did some analysis on the "profitability" of a basic loot crate. This crate cost 20,000 credits and had four basic mods. For my crate, each had +30% credit, three time use. So essentially you can have +90% credits for four races. Two mods were to have normal steering/abs which isn't hard and the others required two good passes, or two good corners in the race. Very easy to achieve.

To "break even" you need to earn 20,000 credits from these mods, or 5,000 credits per race. Race winnings would need to be 5,556 credits to do this. I'm currently getting over 30,000 per race with long races. At 30,000 per race (rounding down) I'll get 108,000 credits from these mods which I bought for 20,000. I'm pretty sure you will still be on the upside with normal race lengths too.

This will vary of course as sometimes you'll get singe use mods, the percentage can go up/down and rarer mods can be had. However, it looks like it really does make sense to at least buy the cheap crates as it will pay off.

So now the game refuses to start. It hangs after I press Enter and the little icon stops spinning and that's it. No changes to my hardware. No driver changes. Nothing. It's really testing my patience.

And yes, the AI is shit (like the game if I can't get it working).

I did some analysis on the "profitability" of a basic loot crate. This crate cost 20,000 credits and had four basic mods. For my crate, each had +30% credit, three time use. So essentially you can have +90% credits for four races. Two mods were to have normal steering/abs which isn't hard and the others required two good passes, or two good corners in the race. Very easy to achieve.

To "break even" you need to earn 20,000 credits from these mods, or 5,000 credits per race. Race winnings would need to be 5,556 credits to do this. I'm currently getting over 30,000 per race with long races. At 30,000 per race (rounding down) I'll get 108,000 credits from these mods which I bought for 20,000. I'm pretty sure you will still be on the upside with normal race lengths too.

This will vary of course as sometimes you'll get singe use mods, the percentage can go up/down and rarer mods can be had. However, it looks like it really does make sense to at least buy the cheap crates as it will pay off.

Most people don't do longer races I think, just "normal", and you earn a lot less money in normal. I played 1-2 hours yesterday just doing the regular first series champion games at normal races and I earned way less per race, and I really sorta felt the game kept putting up the crate window up a bit too often with the suggestion that hey, maybe you wanna buy some mods and stuff?

Also coming from FM6 which had a lot of infinite mods, its really off putting now in FM7 for every mod (it seems) to have a max lifespan of 5 races.

Again, little things and I agree with your overall point that loot crates aren't as bad as some people make it out, but I also think money feels a lot slower coming in than any previous forza game unless you especially go out of your way (?) to alter races to be much longer, and I REALLY don't like to play that way. I like short races, and I feel like the game may be punishing me for that style of play.

I think its good to keep the pressure up though, remember when FM5 or 6 launched they had a huge controversy over how much cars costed with a ton of articles published about it, and they quickly patched that over 2 or 3 patches to be much more reasonable. I think they can definitely tweak normal race wins and they DEFINITELY need to tweak VIP stuff to be far, far more generous than it currently is. VIP is a joke right now and ultimate edition is a total rip off.

I will have to go back and play it as it's been years but in forza 3 the AI had checks for their corners and sides, they would stay on the outside of a corner if you took the inside by surprise and they would brake better if you brake test them, I understand that half of these sensors had to go for forza 4 because they didn't want to stick with only 8 cars on track when GT was hitting 16+ but that suffering lower quality AI continued on into what is the drivatar AI, which also feels like it's toned down in what the AI will actually do compared to forza 5.

Fess

After failing mid download a few times, the MS store now fails to even start the download. Fuck you, MS.
Never had a problem myself but what's the deal with the MS store being this unreliable when the Xbox Store is always working fine? This is like how Apple phones are super intuitive and iTunes is all backwards. Same company, two different kind of quality. They should use the Xbox team to make the MS store.

moerser

After failing mid download a few times, the MS store now fails to even start the download. Fuck you, MS.

only thing that ultimately helped me was to manually delete everything forza 7 from my pc and start the download again. after deleting the placeholder files everything worked smoothly.

Gestault

I've only had the chance for an hour or so of Rivals on the current community setups, but the driving in this is brilliant. The low-spec cars feel like they should, which is awesome on something like VIR.

Without even having jumped into career, there's no shortage of credits and cars. Less than an hour of play, and I have over 20 cars (I love old beaters). Having the option of a heavily discounted car as part of each driver level reward is nice. The process of buying cars is ONE MILLION TIMES BETTER. You can just hop in and grab a series of cars, no more waiting through introductions to each car and having to choose from community liveries.

Old-ass cars are the best. And I like that they actually lock out cars in each tier that you'll get from event/game prizes, so you're not unintentionally double-buying them. And Forzathon is shown as "coming soon" in the menus, which makes me happy.

What ?
This sounds like PCARS 2 AI but not Forza's.

I played hours on many tracks and different car categories and the AI never took me out, they always let enough space if they see me coming faster, some even got out of their driving line to try to block me (I disabled the less aggressive behavior) but they never push me off the track.

I lost count how many times the AI pit maneuvered me. And speaking of PCars, people mock that game but after playing countless time Suzuka on the rain here I'm not sure the AI is that much better on some tracks. Even on Unbeatable they kept running out of the track and into the grass/sand every single lap.

Most people don't do longer races I think, just "normal", and you earn a lot less money in normal. I played 1-2 hours yesterday just doing the regular first series champion games at normal races and I earned way less per race, and I really sorta felt the game kept putting up the crate window up a bit too often with the suggestion that hey, maybe you wanna buy some mods and stuff?

Also coming from FM6 which had a lot of infinite mods, its really off putting now in FM7 for every mod (it seems) to have a max lifespan of 5 races.

Again, little things and I agree with your overall point that loot crates aren't as bad as some people make it out, but I also think money feels a lot slower coming in than any previous forza game unless you especially go out of your way (?) to alter races to be much longer, and I REALLY don't like to play that way. I like short races, and I feel like the game may be punishing me for that style of play.

I think its good to keep the pressure up though, remember when FM5 or 6 launched they had a huge controversy over how much cars costed with a ton of articles published about it, and they quickly patched that over 2 or 3 patches to be much more reasonable. I think they can definitely tweak normal race wins and they DEFINITELY need to tweak VIP stuff to be far, far more generous than it currently is. VIP is a joke right now and ultimate edition is a total rip off.

Short races definitely pay off less. I just did one and got 9,000 base credits. This still makes the mods worthwhile, but a much lower payout. I'm okay with the economy so far and hope they don't make any drastic changes. I agree with you on the VIP. The VIP bonus credits should be permanent. It sure seemed to be that way based on how it was initially advertised.

borges

Banned
I don't think it's not challenging at all, I haven't got first place a few times because the first place guy was too far ahead of me and I struggled in early laps with the car. Think I was on the difficulty just under the hardest when playing. But the AI behavior just doesn't look exciting at all or like they're even trying to get through corners fast most of the time.

I do enjoy driving the cars in this game and improving my own lap times. I just find the AI brings it down a bit for me.

Yeah, thats my favorite way to play any racing game. Play couple of laps each with a friend, and try to make the best lap time.

I will have to go back and play it as it's been years but in forza 3 the AI had checks for their corners and sides, they would stay on the outside of a corner if you took the inside by surprise and they would brake better if you brake test them, I understand that half of these sensors had to go for forza 4 because they didn't want to stick with only 8 cars on track when GT was hitting 16+ but that suffering lower quality AI continued on into what is the drivatar AI, which also feels like it's toned down in what the AI will actually do compared to forza 5.

Some of the drivatar comments are warranted but I do feel some are overblown. I've been playing the heck out of FM6 in anticipation for 7 so it may be somewhat different in 7 but it doesn't sound like they've changed much.

Yes, it's almost always a 3 or 4 man race at the front. I agree that once you pass a car they do fall back and I also agree that sometimes that front car is almost impossible to catch. I've also realized though at least with the old PI system that it often depends on your car and their car in the impossible to catch scenario. If your restarted the race with a faster car for instance you'll have a better chance because once you get close enough and or pass them they'll lose steam so to speak.

But, this whole cars not giving way on the inside or outside and is way overblown. I've been impressed with cars overtaking me on the inside of corners. Out braking me. I've noticed them giving way when I dive in on the inside. I've passed on the outside of corners no problem. They do try to get back to the driving line but don't we all if you're trying to line up the next corner? Once they realize that I'm in the way they'll give way.

What I've noticed is that they are 'realistic' in that don't know you're there automatically. You have to be a certain distance beside them and then I notice they will swing out of the way as if "oh snap, didn't see you there" kind of thing.

The real problem is the starting corner. They lose their shit in that first corner. It seems as if this may be too much like the humans they are trying to depict. A lot of the races depend on if you can navigate your way past this shit show and then it's a matter of picking off the rest on the way to the finish.

I also thing it's a little unfair because I bet that players here are mimicking the same behaviors as the drivatars but don't see a problem with it. Getting in other cars way when trying to get back on the line. Diving into the corners to overake etc.

Snubbers

IWhat I see is a game that tries to do what it can to steer you towards loot boxes and punishing you with a much bigger grind than in the previous entries if you don't want to participate (and even if you do chances are the progression will also be slower because you don't get any guarantees by gambling with loot boxes).

This is the exact opposite of my experience so far. I've found zero 'grind' to do at all, in fact its almost been too easy, I'm accrued 1.5 million which has bought a ton of cars already, and that's just doing the first series..

There was a similar discussion over bright engrams in Destiny 2, the equivalent of loot boxes, but it turns out they really are not needed, you get much more 'loot' from just playing the game normally.

Some of the drivatar comments are warranted but I do feel some are overblown. I've been playing the heck out of FM6 in anticipation for 7 so it may be somewhat different in 7 but it doesn't sound like they've changed much.

Yes, it's almost always a 3 or 4 man race at the front. I agree that once you pass a car they do fall back and I also agree that sometimes that front car is almost impossible to catch. I've also realized though at least with the old PI system that it often depends on your car and their car in the impossible to catch scenario. If your restarted the race with a faster car for instance you'll have a better chance because once you get close enough and or pass them they'll lose steam so to speak.

But, this whole cars not giving way on the inside or outside and is way overblown. I've been impressed with cars overtaking me on the inside of corners. Out braking me. I've noticed them giving way when I dive in on the inside. I've passed on the outside of corners no problem. They do try to get back to the driving line but don't we all if you're trying to line up the next corner? Once they realize that I'm in the way they'll give way.

What I've noticed is that they are 'realistic' in that don't know you're there automatically. You have to be a certain distance beside them and then I notice they will swing out of the way as if "oh snap, didn't see you there" kind of thing.

The real problem is the starting corner. They lose their shit in that first corner. It seems as if this may be too much like the humans they are trying to depict. A lot of the races depend on if you can navigate your way past this shit show and then it's a matter of picking off the rest on the way to the finish.

I also thing it's a little unfair because I bet that players here are mimicking the same behaviors as the drivatars but don't see a problem with it. Getting in other cars way when trying to get back on the line. Diving into the corners to overake etc.

I feel the same. I don't have an issue with the AI. I thought they were great in the endurance race I did this morning.

Fixed the games hanging on start by resetting the app. Had to re-download the pre-order stuff as that gets deleted when the game was reset. Hope I don't have to keep doing this.

M Rossi waited. The lights above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were drivatars in the race. She didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to T10 were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Rossi was a racing driver for eight years. When she was young she watched the racing cars and she said to dad “I want to be in the cars daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY DRIVATARS”
There was a time when she believed him. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in FM7 she knew there were drivatars.
“This is Joson” the radio crackered. “You must fight the Drivatars!”
So Rossi gotted her white Ferrari and cut through the corner.
“SHE GOING TO KILL US” said the drivatars.
“I will pit her” said another drivatar and he rammed her. Rossi brake checked him and tried to throw him out of the track. But then it started raining and they were trapped in the gravel traps.
“No! I must kill the drivatars” she shouted
The radio said “No, Rossi. You are the drivatars”
And then Rossi was a driver gear.

Feeroper

I had this game preordered but ended up canceling it due to the loot crate thing, but man I still feel sorely tempted to pick this up. I keep going back and forth in my mind about it.

From what I gather here most people are saying that there really isn't any increased grind, but still I gotta wonder if T10 is going to go in and tune that later on to encourage loot crate purchases and introduce a real money type system, because otherwise why would they have included loot crates? It doesn't make sense to me. Something doesn't feel right - but damn I would really like to pick it up.

This and Shadow of War are games I wanted to get but have cancelled due to this loot crate stuff. Shadow of War is more troublesome with it though. F7 on the other hand has not take as big a step that SoW appears to have done, but I can't shake the feeling like the other shoe is going to drop shortly.

The biggest problem with the new payout and loot crate thingy isn't really about them limiting your income to the extent of having to get loot crates for mods. It's about not even remotely feeling as good as the shower of credits, xp and cars in earlier games.

Top Bottom