• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Demo |OT| "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

c0de

Thanks, scooby. Til now I like it. Everything about. EVERYTHING. Dat rain, the atmosphere, the UI, everything...

I see $72.99 as well. Is that the price with Tax included?

The prices have been all over the place for me on both the Canadian and US stores. I swear I think they changed things around.

I bought the Deluxe Edition off the US store with my gamestop money for $69.99 and no tax. Now it looks like the Day One Deluxe is $79.99 in the US.

I'm confused.

When I looked at the Canadian store I saw $72.99 for the Day One Edition.

Lucifon

The day one edition is available in the UK from GAME, that's what I've ordered, not sure about the deluxe version.

Seems most places have the Day One. Simplygames have it for £40 so I might go with that if I really enjoy the demo.

ekim

Guys seriously.... Demo impressions!

Everything you and me ever wanted from the game. And that is just watching someone playing the Demo. It's Horizon 1 x pure madness if you want to.

edit: Hopefully, the remote downloading works. *crosses fingers*

Noobcraft

Started downloading the demo... Bought the Digital Ultimate Edition before it even finished downloading lol. I am so pumped!

GlamFM

Banned
Everything you and me ever wanted from the game. And that is just watching someone playing the Demo. It's Horizon 1 x pure madness if you want to.

edit: Hopefully, the remote downloading works. *crosses fingers*

Danke ;)

Daffy Duck

Seems most places have the Day One. Simplygames have it for £40 so I might go with that if I really enjoy the demo.

Going to change my preorder to there! Save myself some money, also SimplyGames has release date of 30th September when GAME have it as 3rd October...

Is it allright to buy on the HK store with international credit card or this is not allowed?

Yes
But you know, i just remember FH2 release in HK at Oct 2, so ugh...need to wait 2 more days if anyone buy it from HK store.
Notice it said it will playable at Oct 2 00:01 HK time in HK store.

neurophd

Downloading through smart glass will never stop being cool. Blows my little mind.
4 year old son couldn't get Netflix going this morning downstairs, rolled over to phone, started Netflix, then started downloading FH2 demo, back to sleep...SmartGlass is rad

c0de

I love how, well, fast everything is... "Hey, want to join this race? Press X!" No long waiting for another race, the social interaction and connection seems to be very fluid.

The Cross Country race is AMAZING! It just feels so good to drive through the fields with the Audi. I am soooo excited to play the full game. Free Roam confirmed, but it isn't the whole map.

ekim

There are also Bucket List events for MP? Cool! Is online free roam the only way to start races agains human players?

Dabanton

Just did the first race and I like it. The presentation is so damm slick. I love the whole festival vibe it just seems like such a happy game. And a lot less serious than something Forza and GT.

Graphics are great in the first race you go from day to dusk. Very solid now off to explore :p

Azlan

I am repeatedly refreshing this thread hoping for good impressions to justify pre-loading the digital deluxe version. I don't know why I even bother - there is no resisting temptation - and no justifying purchasing a game so early for no real reason. Luckily I am pretty sold on this game being excellent. This will be such a great change from the loot grinds of Diablo 3 and Destiny.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Demo downloading now..but I have to leave for work before it finishes. ;_;

Top Bottom