• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Demo |OT| "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

malcher

Where did you take the full game EU release date from? 2nd is Thursday, games in EU are usually released on Fridays, which would be 3rd October. Major retailers I know say 03.10 is the release day.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Of course the demo comes out the day my vacation ends. Oh well, still gonna play it into the ground as soon as I get off work.

p3tran

Banned
feels like.. I'm getting ...hyped for the demo?

fuck! Im getting hyped for a demo!!

Those Forza Reward Tier stufd can be earned by playing the demo?? :)
hehe. no. rewards are tied to forza motorsport and forza horizon games.
like, if you've played forza2/3/4/5 and horizon, accounts for achievements and various in-game tasks

scently

Yeah, not happy about that.

I don't know if it has been stated or not but, can you upgrade from the demo to the full game? It will be nice to be able to download the 12gb for the demo, then if you decide to buy the full game, it just downloads the remaining data. I have a data cap so I have to be careful how I use data.

You're probably going to get a deeper story this way.

Hah, too right. The game doesn't even have an end really, not even a end of season type of affair.

The PvP was better than I expected which partially redeemed it and is nice to play instead of Titanfall.

Back to Forza though and nice demo OT. Can't wait to have a decent racing game to play again that isn't a set track. The last one I really enjoyed was Motorstorm: Pacific Rift!

Tak3n

Banned
Where did you take the full game EU release date from? 2nd is Thursday, games in EU are usually released on Fridays, which would be 3rd October. Major retailers I know say 03.10 is the release day.

Buy it digitally from the Hong Kong store, the game then unlocks by that time zone

Surely you'd want to trade that in for Sunset?

Horizon 2 deserves to be bought digitally. None of this disc nonsense...

I have Watch Dogs to trade in aswell plus Alien Isolation and Evil Within are coming

I'm getting the Sunset Overdrive hoody bundle from Game, my gf wants the hoody, she's classy.....sometimes.

You're probably going to get a deeper story this way.

aceventurathumbsup.gif

Kssio_Aug

feels like.. I'm getting ...hyped for the demo?

fuck! Im getting hyped for a demo!!

hehe. no. rewards are tied to forza motorsport and forza horizon games.
like, if you've played forza2/3/4/5 and horizon, accounts for achievements and various in-game tasks

T-T
Yeah, but thats understandable. Its just sad cause I never played Forza before (except for FM5 trial weekend) cause I never had an Xbox.

Gonna play the hell out of this one though!!

I have Watch Dogs to trade in aswell plus Alien Isolation and Evil Within are coming

I'm getting the Sunset Overdrive hoody bundle from Game, my gf wants the hoody, she's classy.....sometimes.

Oh man, this would make for some hilarious pics if she ever wears it out.

You should totally take some pics when she wears it out. The universe demands it.

I'm torn. Digital would be nice, but I can get $10 of MS space bucks and a preorder car from Best Buy...

I don't plan on buying DLC, and since I'm not trading the game in anytime soon, I thought I'd just go digital.

Plus, buying it from another region means saving quite a lot.

Kssio_Aug

I don't plan on buying DLC, and since I'm not trading the game in anytime soon, I thought I'd just go digital.

Plus, buying it from another region means saving quite a lot.

Is MS ok about this thing about buying from a different region? I ask this because besides they allow free region changes they ask for an address to use the store.

Grisby

Gonna skip the demo since I'm buying the game day 1. Watching for impressions though.
I'm trading my Destiny copy in for this
I've been thinking this. I go back and forth on the game. The gunplay is solid but I hate spending 2 hours and not really having anything to show for it.

The loot gods hate me.

Thank god Horiozn doesn't have loot.

Timmay

Banned
Gonna skip the demo since I'm buying the game day 1. Watching for impressions though.

I've been thinking this. I go back and forth on the game. The gunplay is solid but I hate spending 2 hours and not really having anything to show for it.

The loot gods hate me.

Thank god Horiozn doesn't have loot.

Cars are the loot.

Top Bottom