• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Demo |OT| "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

pelican

Really looking forward to playing this tomorrow night...tick...tock.

I wonder if this week the game will go on the Digital Store for pre-order.

It's the Libyans !!!

fh2.gif

Caayn

I thought it was officially sanctioned? It was right here on neogaf, by the way. By Penello.
It's not officially sanctioned, but Albert Penello did gave the hint that it was possible. Basically saying that Microsoft was fully aware of it before the Xbox One even launched. If they wanted to do something against it they would've done it by now.
It's totally different.

First - all games are WW signed. Not all 360 games are.

Second - The console will work everywhere (keeping in mind Power Supplies)

Third - You can use one of the 13 digital marketplaces corresponding to our launch markets, assuming you have a valid payment instrument for those countries. Lots of people in Europe specifically travel, move, and visit family.

Now, of course, if you were using Pre-Paid cards... :)

You will still find that music and video content can be geo-restricted based on licensing. (e.g. Netflix works only in supported countries)

Smidget

It's not officially sanctioned, but Albert Penello did gave the hint that it was possible. Basically saying that Microsoft was fully aware of it before the Xbox One even launched. If they wanted to do something against it they would've done it by now.

So I have a bunch of MS credit from the Gamestop treasure thing.... could I use those credits on different stores is what you're saying?

Edit: On topic: Looks amazing, I'm not a giant racing fan (definitely not sim), but the ideas behind this look like tons of fun. Didn't play FH1, but will definitely try out this demo tomorrow :) I even semi-enjoyed Forza 5 2 weekends ago when it was free to play. And that's way sim-y.

p3tran

Banned
So I have a bunch of MS credit from the Gamestop treasure thing.... could I use those credits on different stores is what you're saying?
off topic, but gift cards and ms point cards are good only for the regional marketplace they are bought for.

Awesome hype train! Does the train cruise around in the open world or only show in this specific race mode?

Probably only shows in the showdown events. Same as the helis, planes and balloons from Horizon 1.

I guess the Forza Rewards' prizes substitute the "loyalty rewards" from FH1. Shame, since I'll only get 3 cars instead of 8 (on the other hand, FREE HURACÁN!)

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
normally I don't like ot taglines but hnnngnggggggngngngng

I really gotta start learning how to drive manual though.

Top Bottom