• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 Demo |OT| "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

You're probably going to get a deeper story this way.
Yup, gonna trade in my Destiny copy to Gamestop asap and put it towards DC. I never even made it to the moon, I'm just over it already.

Excited to hear how Horizon 2 pans out. Might be the title that gets me to purchase an Xbox

FordGTGuy

Banned
Whipped up a quick one lol, I'll leave it to you guys if you wanna add stuff to the gif.

forza-horizon-2-hype-4sxoj.gif

Did someone say hype train?

cyber_ninja

Hmmm... The more I see of that game the more I like it, but the first Horizon never really clicked with me. Looks very good and tomorrow is my birthday and i don't have an X1....Hmmmm.

I'm going to assume that Forza Horizon to will do way better than the first in sales and probably even Forza 5 based on the hype across the internet. Surprising.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Don't be the game will always be there. If you decide to get an X1

Honestly, never spend out of your limit for a game, but I do think the best part about Horizon is the first three or four months playing with gaf. The club always dwindles down after that, and it's not as lively except for the more hardcore players.

The start of Horizon 1 was fun because you'd pass a speed trap then turn around to go back to change cars, and someone would have already beaten your time.

FordGTGuy

Banned
I've noticed it likes to work in certain browsers at times. There was a time where Firfox gave me fits with it. Try Chrome or any other one if you're using FF.

Haha, was wondering where you were :)

ipN0UUXrAUB65.gif

I added myself, but don't have enough time to add everyone. Do you?

Honestly wish I did, but I really don't.

Constant lurking and trying to stay out of trouble.

Anyone know when the full game goes up for preorder on the Xbox One? I can't seem to find anything on the digital store yet. Thanks!

Tall Paul

Standard seating is fine for me on The Hype Traaaaiiiiinnn....bacon roll and a cup of tea wouldn't go a miss though please.

daxter325

Banned
My body is fucking ready. I need this game in my veins.

EDIT: Add me on that hype train my (gt is Daxter325 for any gaffers 8-D)

Cuphead

Banned
I'm at work for a couple more hours so I'll be adding pretty slowly but you'll all get a spot on the train I promise!

Here's what I've done so far.

forza_horizon_2_hype_4sxoj.gif

Top Bottom