• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Wow holy crap I've only just heard about Forza rewards signed in and redeemed 300K for FH2 :D

Awesome that's a great way to start, not too much that it spoils my progression but enough to get me started!

Pepto

Banned
NarrowHarmfulCobra.gif

I hate how the lights from the GT-R show on the road when they should not.

ShapeGSX

I was pretty psyched when I installed the game from disc last night. It lets you start playing after it is just 9% installed!

And when you re-start a race, if you are still in the area where the race starts the re-start is near instantaneous since everything is already in memory. Most games would just clear the memory and let it load again from disc.

Very smart programming that I haven't seen in a game in a long time.

Smidget

Well shit. I bought the damn '15 Mustang GT with my credits as none of those cars were free.

I hope I'm telling you the right thing lol I'm a big newbie. But for example I got the 1987 Buick Regal GNX for free last night after downloading the launch car pack.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
those rewards are per month right? And presumably you'll be earning plenty of points in FH2 so you may be moving up a tier by then.

KaidoRacer7

I had this problem in the demo. I found out that my xbox had for some reason switched from stereo to 7.1 sound, and when I switched it back it worked fine. Try going to your xbox's display and sound settings and see if the same happened to you.

Thanks for replying! I'll try that after work and post the results.

avelle

Neo Member
Did a spin last night (around level 5 or 6?) and managed to win a LFA and then with the VIP bonus on top of that I won the car + 260k credits. Really digging the wheel spin. Apparently the game said that was the max cash reward, wish I had taken a picture. :p Just cashed in the Forza Rewards for 600k also so time to go shopping!

psychotron

WTF is going on? I was just redeeming my Forza rewards and noticed it said I had a bunch of achievements for Horizon 2. Apparently I have 120 gamerscore already in the game and not a single achievement has popped for me while playing. The only thing that showed up was a game clip that recorded when racing the planes from the demo.

Lima

WTF is going on? I was just redeeming my Forza rewards and noticed it said I had a bunch of achievements for Horizon 2. Apparently I have 120 gamerscore already in the game and not a single achievement has popped for me while playing. The only thing that showed up was a game clip that recorded when racing the planes from the demo.

Happens on Xbox One sometimes. Just do a hard reset and achievements should start popping up again.

No notifications on the home screen either?

Kajiba

Try to join Gaf club yesterday morning and last night but got an error message. Got the same thing this morning too.

Hmmm. Anybody else having that problem?

shandy706

See if you have achievement pops on/off?

Yeah, achievements are super glitched on the Xbox One. I've had this happen to me in numerous games, most recently Destiny.

Grisby

So you can tell you got the VIP deal by the little crown next to your gamertag right?

Also, I tried to join the GAF club and I keep getting an 'unknown error'. :(

purg3

slept with Malkin

Are you in the preview dash program? I've been having the same issue in some games with achievements popping really late, I'm not sure if it's related to that or not.

psychotron

No notifications on the home screen either?

Nope.

See if you have achievement pops on/off?

I'll check but I've never turned them off, and I've had them pop before. Apparently I had the same issue with Forza 5 because there's achievements listed that never popped for me.

Yeah, achievements are super glitched on the Xbox One. I've had this happen to me in numerous games, most recently Destiny.

Are you in the preview dash program? I've been having the same issue in some games with achievements popping really late, I'm not sure if it's related to that or not.

I am in the preview program. Between this and the VIP/Day 1 bonuses being gimped, I'm a sad panda.

So, did giantbomb and gamespot ever put up their reviews?

Jeff is still working on the Giant Bomb review( he was off for a week), and Gamespot is short on review editors after the layoffs, they put up a FH2 video under what we're playing so they are likely also still working on it.

I got 600,000 from Forza Rewards...now I just have to wait for them to send it along with the reward cars...glad they got the VIP issue fixed

Did you guys already get your reward credits? I know it says up to 4 hours but I'm impatient.

on the update about fixes last night they said they would start sending out the rewards and cars as fast as they could once they get the server issues worked out

gossi

That happened to me with Destiny the other day. It's a bug in the OS/XBL.

Megasoum

Banned
So apparently the "Filter by price" doesn't work with the 0 cr cars because it still filters by the car's real price and not the special 0cr one?

Haven't tried it myself yet but my friend told me that.

Top Bottom