• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Klocker

Pretty sure VIP is also getting double payouts on credits in races too.

As in F5 it doesn't show it is paying VIP (like spinning). It just pays a higher amount than non vips

VinFTW

Jeff is still working on the Giant Bomb review( he was off for a week), and Gamespot is short on review editors after the layoffs, they put up a FH2 video under what we're playing so they are likely also still working on it.
Alright, thanks for the response!

purg3

slept with Malkin
wow, just got a 420k prize value from the wheelspin. RUF CTR2 and 210k credits. Definitely the highest I've got so far.

I want to by that RUF but I'm worried I will win it later. Does anyone know if they fixed this from FH I ended up with some duplicate cars.

Navy Bean

That was a tough one for me, I restarted it 6-7 times just to settle with a 4th place finish. My favorite course so far tho.

Great track - it kicked my butt too. Of course, it could have been because I kept pausing in mid-air to take photos of my ride...

KePoW

Banned
So apparently the "Filter by price" doesn't work with the 0 cr cars because it still filters by the car's real price and not the special 0cr one?

Haven't tried it myself yet but my friend told me that.

Just look up the list of cars you're supposed to get beforehand, and go to that Manufacturer.

Naked Lunch

Game is so fun. Once I discovered that wide highway in the middle of the map - I drove back and forth on it full tilt for like an hour straight. This might be my favorite racing game already.

Does anyone is having problems in not hearing any voices on cutscenes or instructions? They are all mute for me!
It's probably a mixing issue. The demo wouldn't let me hear that stuff, which I believe was only coming through the center channel, so I switch from Dolby to DTS and it came back. When the full game released, I didn't have to switch back as it works fine for both settings for me now. You may want to change up what your receiver or mix amp is getting to see if that helps. Even a hard reboot as I've had instances of sound not updating even if I changed it and only taking if I rebooted in full (eight-second power button hold).

This game really is PGR in how it works, too. PGR3 had cities that were completely open. But the game would put barriers around the world to create tracks. That is exactly what Horizon 2 is doing.
I agree. Don't let people who greatly dislike open world racers and love PGR hear that, though. A couple on my FL have talked constant shit about this game precisely because of the 'open-world racer sucks' belief ingrained in their minds. Oh well.

dieter

Neo Member
Is it just me or is that McLaren P1 bucket list challenge rather challenging? I've been winning every race rather easily with medium drivatar difficulty, but after 3 tries I still haven't been able to beat this one. I am driving without most assists, so I wonder if I'm just very inefficient somehow, but I don't even appear to be that close. Plus this is supposed to be medium difficulty.

Is it just me or is that McLaren P1 bucket list challenge rather challenging? I've been winning every race rather easily with medium drivatar difficulty, but after 3 tries I still haven't been able to beat this one. I am driving without most assists, so I wonder if I'm just very inefficient somehow, but I don't even appear to be that close. Plus this is supposed to be medium difficulty.

Just floor it out of the gate and don't follow the path, gotta cut through some flowers :)

Megasoum

Banned
LOL

https://twitter.com/brandonthechief/status/517331401231044608/photo/1

horizonpwkw2.png

Megasoum

Banned
haha, funny, clearly someone has only been to england and assumed that all of europe drives on the left. I think the only countries that drive on the left are commonwealth countries, correct?

Not all of them... We drive on the right in Canada.

Also Japan drives on the left and they are not in the Commonwealth.

def sim

So apparently the "Filter by price" doesn't work with the 0 cr cars because it still filters by the car's real price and not the special 0cr one?

Haven't tried it myself yet but my friend told me that.

You can go to the marketplace tab in the menu and go to "All Car Packs." That will bring you straight to the cars you've received from VIP or whatever else.

Lima

So where is my Mclaren P1 and the other cars I was supposed to get for free since I'm Tier 6? I tell you they always fuck this shit up at launch.

Noobcraft

So where is my Mclaren P1 and the other cars I was supposed to get for free since I'm Tier 6? I tell you they always fuck this shit up at launch.
Did you go to Forza rewards and claim them?

It sometimes can take a few hours for you to get your rewards too.

N° 2048

It says I redeemed 100,000 CR on forzamotorsport.net but they haven't been applied in-game. Anyone know what's going on?

Top Bottom