• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

I thing that sucks that I've noticed is that the Event tags on the road do NOT pick you up and you have to like zip past it and then turn around to enter them.

Plz fix PlayG

dlbeast

That title! :D
Awesome job on the OT

For anyone interested, here are some instructions for joining the dashboard level (not ingame) ForzaGAF club:

If you're in the Preview Program search for the "ForzaGAF" club via the clubs feature under the community tab and send a request for an invitation.

If you aren't in the preview program but want to join anyways, download the "Xbox (beta)" app from the Windows 10 store and send an invitation request in a similar way to the one described above.

Once you've sent an invitation request, send Zorbsie or myself (or both!) a PM here on Neogaf with the gamertag you sent the invitation request with. We will accept the invitation request and send an invitation for you to join the club.

Thanks!

dlbeast

ElNino

It's dead simple, but I love Drivatar hiring. Looking forward to seeing them actually rack up some points/credits for me. (That happens, right?)
They did in FM5, 6 and FH2, but I wouldn't expect anything big from it. The most I would ever get was maybe 25k credits over a day or two. Not sure if it depends on how many people on your friends list play the game or not though, as usually half of my opponents are from my friends list.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Game Collection have dispatched, should be here tomorrow. Forget paying £80 to play it early, can do it for half the price tomorrow.

cackhyena

Ugh, I loved the demo but I'm still on the fence. Our funds were hit big time having to get a goddamned well dug the other day. I have enough for one new release. So tempted.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Won't play for a couple hours at least, but anything to be aware of if the VIP content is still borked on PC at that point?

I read to not use any wheel spins since you won't get the bonus. Anything else to worry about, or just a matter of not having access to DLC cars until it's fixed?

Quoting my question over for the new page.

Wasn't Forza Horizon 2 the same way for the first few days?

Could be, but at the same time I've seen a fair share of Drivatars with crowns.

Also, anyone know what these different licence plates mean? I've seen a few of these inverted colour plates now, this one is on what apparently is a Horizon Edition Metro 6R4, which I didn't know had a special edition.
hWbjg1h.png

Are the plates just for the special cars?

GHG

Gold Member
I also just realized VIP is not showing up for me either on the One. Just borked right now?

Mine seems to be ok. I have the crown next to my name and I'm getting double credits in prize spins.

Did you let it install before starting the game up?

They did in FM5, 6 and FH2, but I wouldn't expect anything big from it. The most I would ever get was maybe 25k credits over a day or two. Not sure if it depends on how many people on your friends list play the game or not though, as usually half of my opponents are from my friends list.

How do you set it up in FM5 and 6?

Rsinart

Oh my god, I did not expect Aesop Rock to ever be featured in a video game.

Amazing to start up a race and hear Rings playing.

So much respect for whoever the people responsible for this music are.

Yep I seen he made a post about it the other night. The Impossible Kid is still the only album I am listening to months later. Rings is beast.

So opinions in this thread seem to be that HDR does nothing to make the game look better? I just ordered a KS8000, and thought about picking up a Xbox One S and this game to try out the HDR gaming, but if its not worth it I may just wait for Gears Bundle and pick this up later.

Halabane

On the PC with framerate unlocked (i7,32gb,980ti with predator) I was getting stuttering. It actually seemed like when a car would come towards me it had to 'think' what it wanted to do and needed a second of processing. Thought it was me..saw this:

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/...ormance-framerate-and-4k-tests-in-windows-10/

found it helpful. If you are having some issues there is some decent thoughts about what to do. I am sure as time goes by this will all change. They did get f6 running pretty well on the PC.

DirtyLarry

Mine seems to be ok. I have the crown next to my name and I'm getting double credits in prize spins.

Did you let it install before starting the game up?
I quit the game and Restart and checked to make sure they installed, they did so I restarted and the crown is now next to my name. Think I just had to restart and this is refreshing my memory, same thing happened with FH2.
Thanks.

Also slightly glitchy: Your caravan can smash an XP board and you won't get credit but then also can't smash it yourself. I'd imagine it repopulates but still, kinda radge.

Listonosh

So I got the Warthog code, put it in, but I can't seem to find it in my garage? Is there something I have to do in order to acquire it?

Wizz-Art

Having a blast with the game for the last 10 hours or so, GOTY for sure!

So I just unlocked the Groove radio channel and it offers a 14 days trial. If I accept it, it doesn't auto renew or does it?

Having a blast with the game for the last 10 hours or so, GOTY for sure!

So I just unlocked the Groove radio channel and it offers a 14 days trial. If I accept it, it doesn't auto renew or does it?

Just to add to this question:

How do I get my OneDrive music in game without having a Groove subscription or trial? I've put some songs in the default Music folder but it keeps saying it couldn't get my playlist ingame.

Bubba77

Holy shit the PC version looks amazing. Im on a 1440p 144hz gsync IPS monitor and my god. The xb1S version is impressive on my 4k hdr tv, but the PC version is a step above. Love it either way! Just going to wait for the vip issue to be sorted out before playing more PC.

PtKid

Banned
I'm slightly disappointed after playing this at EGX with a wheel.

I felt there's not a lot of feedback and definitely didn't like the off road racing :(.

Shame as I was planning to buy it

Theorry

I'm slightly disappointed after playing this at EGX with a wheel.

I felt there's not a lot of feedback and definitely didn't like the off road racing :(.

Shame as I was planning to buy it

Big change you were playing the demo build i think.

Top Bottom