• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Welp I couldn't resist, just bought the Ultimate Edition. Game just looks way to amazing. I think this is the first racing game I've purchased on PC

GHG

Gold Member
Loving the game so far. The wide body kits look stellar. Also like the little touches like the custom horn sounds and being able to create convoys at any moment. Great fun. Just finished up in the starter area and got my invite to the next festival area (I chose the city). If there is one request for the car packs... Please please put in the BMW M2 and have the widebody kit as an upgrade. It would look amazing.

Anyway, got to leave this game for now to go out for dinner with the wife for our 3 year wedding anniversary. Bad timing playground!
Or is it me with the bad timing?

Can't wait to play more.

So I started playing Forza Horizon 1 on my Xbox 360 last night, since it was apart of GWG back a couple months ago. My questions is what improvements beside the visuals would FH3 bring coming from FH1?

I am intrigued by the game, but at the same time I don't feel compelled to jump in at a $80 CDN if the jump is not to huge. I would be getting it for PC, so the issue with windows store that i been hearing about doesn't help either.

Wuiji

"Hey drift through this zone, we will block both lanes with traffic because lol, that's why."

I would just love to be able to play this game, and roam around the map with a lot less cars on it.

Korezo

Going to ask again because I really want to buy the game even if its crap on pc, if i buy the digital ultimate edition on newegg for xbox will I have the car pass and vip stuff on pc?

Caayn

OK I'm having serious server issues. For those that requested a car club invite from me and haven't yet received it, don't worry. I'll try again this afternoon. Too many people stayed home sick today. :)

And for those poor souls stuck at work today, here's something to look at:
forzahorizon32016-09-pdb5h.png
And for us plebs.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Going to ask again because I really want to buy the game even if its crap on pc, if i buy the digital ultimate edition on newegg for xbox will I have the car pass and vip stuff on pc?

It's crap on PC? I must have missed some PC impressions. Damn.

Tecnniqe

Banned
VIP don't show up for me (+ crashing when I click and seemingly no rewards?) and my warthog code that I redeemed don't seem do do anything? Can't find it. PC version borked!

AcridMeat

Banned
Is there an extra install for the VIP stuff on PC?

If so, where exactly can I view/install them?

The store is awful to navigate.

Hopefully that stuff is sorted by the time I get home. I really do want the extra spins and stuff :/.

Its not just the PC version, I was getting VIP rewards on xbox one for a while and then suddenly last race it didn't think I was a VIP (no bonus). I think the servers are just overloaded, you see massive lag and delays anytime it does anything with the server - loading paint designs for new cars, doing anything in the auction house, uploading designs, etc. Restarting the game worked for me, once it flags me as VIP in game I'm not going to do any online stuff (new cars, auction house) so I don't unflag as VIP again.

Anyone know what level in game club unlocks? At second hub you open, multiplayer and pretty much everything else unlocks, but not yet car clubs.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Annnnnnnd upped my pre-order from regular to Ultimate edition... good work Microsoft, you suckered me perfectly.

Anyone wants Ultimate code, it's $89 on Newegg, and I got it price matched by Best Buy.

Just wish Gamer's Club worked for it...

Is there some sort of work around to play spotify on xbox one?

There's an app called spoticast that works. I'm not quite sure if you have to be in the preview program or not to get it. You can also upload your songs to groove and use that for free in game. I think you can use one drive as well.

"Hey drift through this zone, we will block both lanes with traffic because lol, that's why."

I would just love to be able to play this game, and roam around the map with a lot less cars on it.

lol yeah there was an actual traffic pile up first time i hit surfer's paradise

no worries one more thing, make sure your windows 10 is up to date 1607 or it wont allow you to download the game,had to find out the hard way

Oh yeah I already updated two weeks ago and had a major headache because of it but it works now, thanks for the heads-up!

HeliosT10

Hi guys,

Yesterday I spotted a post or two from people wondering how to change the in-game language. This can be done by going to "Region" in Control Panel, and then changing the "Format" language at the top.

I am also not getting my VIP/Car pass, etc. on the PC.

On the windows store it shows that I own it, but when I click it, it shows me a "buy" button.

The game gets me to log in to my microsoft account like it wants me to purchase it, but doing so crashes the game.

PtKid

Banned
Big change you were playing the demo build i think.

I appreciate what you are saying but game has gone gold!

The game is on sale at moment, I very much doubt that Microsoft would risk any sales by showing old build when full game is out.

Theorry

I appreciate what you are saying but game has gone gold!

The game is on sale at moment, I very much doubt that Microsoft would risk any sales by showing old build when full game is out.

Why not. The demo is still available to play now if you want.

Can anyone playing confirm the absence of Volkswagen? I remember reading they may not be in the game this time. Need my GTI in this game again lol

deadfolk

OK I'm having serious server issues. For those that requested a car club invite from me and haven't yet received it, don't worry. I'll try again this afternoon. Too many people stayed home sick today. :)

Any chance of an invite when you do the next batch? GT: DeadfolkXBL

Cheers!

Edit: Anyone tried piloting the drone when using a wheel yet? Can you just pick up a controller if one is attached?

Tecnniqe

Banned
I am also not getting my VIP/Car pass, etc. on the PC.

On the windows store it shows that I own it, but when I click it, it shows me a "buy" button.

The game gets me to log in to my microsoft account like it wants me to purchase it, but doing so crashes the game.

Yeah it opens payment page and then crashes :S

I paid $99 dollars but a car ain't one

deoee

Hi guys,

Yesterday I spotted a post or two from people wondering how to change the in-game language. This can be done by going to "Region" in Control Panel, and then changing the "Format" language at the top.

Wow that's great. Thank you SO SO much :)

Can you tell us anything about the sutters and how we can get the VIP bonusses on Pc?

Top Bottom