• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Listonosh

You might have to go to the Autoshow (where you buy cars) it should be in there for free.

No dice, just scrolled through all of them, even filtered it by purchase cost, since that's how I got the other DLC cars =(

To specify, I'm trying this on the PC version, is it maybe only available in the Xbox One version?

zorbsie

Switched over from the Xbox to PC. Getting server errors when I check leaderboards and try to access the club section. Anyone else having issues? Maybe a restart will sort it out.

8OfDMdhl.jpg

the GameStop preorder hot wheels car is actually sick

does anyone know if you can start playing before the disc is installed? or is it gonna say there's a huge update?

No dice, just scrolled through all of them, even filtered it by purchase cost, since that's how I got the other DLC cars =(

To specify, I'm trying this on the PC version, is it maybe only available in the Xbox One version?

I would hope not :(

Maybe it's bugged on PC, people are having issues with other DLC (VIP pass).

Chorazin

Amazon copy out for delivery, told my GF to rip that package open and throw the game in to get it going, since she gets home earlier than me. Hopefully it'll be ready when I get home!

zorbsie

Server response if very slow on PC. Sent a bunch of invites at once and it's taking forever to go through. Will give it a bit more and then send invites one at a time.

Can someone give me a hand in buying from a different region on Windows 10? Do I simply have to switch regions in Windows itself and then use gift-cards?

Ryhian

the GameStop preorder hot wheels car is actually sick

does anyone know if you can start playing before the disc is installed? or is it gonna say there's a huge update?

That car does look sick!

I don't have the game yet (my copy should hopefully be here within the next hour) but from what I've read it's playable at ~30% install mark. Again this is just from what I've read but hopefully it helps.

So this is probably a spectacularly stupid question, but if I get home tonight and buy the digital copy of Forza will I be able to download and play right away?

Looking at getting the physical copy off amazon but that won't be until next week. I need my fix, dammit.

ncslamm

Man I was getting so frustrated earlier. The controller does not have enough buttons to bind Anna selection, previous, and next. I finally figured out I have to use my keyboard for that.

desu

Switched over from the Xbox to PC. Getting server errors when I check leaderboards and try to access the club section. Anyone else having issues? Maybe a restart will sort it out.

When I checked a few minutes ago everything was suuuuper slow, guess there might be server issues.

Krakatoa

So this is probably a spectacularly stupid question, but if I get home tonight and buy the digital copy of Forza will I be able to download and play right away?

Looking at getting the physical copy off amazon but that won't be until next week. I need my fix, dammit.

Yes if you purchase the Ultimate version.

zorbsie

OK I'm having serious server issues. For those that requested a car club invite from me and haven't yet received it, don't worry. I'll try again this afternoon. Too many people stayed home sick today. :)

And for those poor souls stuck at work today, here's something to look at:
forzahorizon32016-09-pdb5h.png

I've got Groove Music with my own tracks finally working.

The trick is you have to create some playlists in the Groove app. Now the game is happily playing music from my OneDrive folder.

And yes that's without a Groove subscription.

Forsythia

Goddamnit I need to download the entire fucking game again on Xbox One. Had the same shit with Recore. Why the fuck do I preload then?! Probably an issue with the preview dashboard but still.

Phatcorns

God so tempted to get the ultimate edition, but I really want to save the money and wait. What exactly does VIP membership get you? If it's just some extra cars, I'm gonna have to wait.

zorbsie

The trick is you have to create some playlists in the Groove app. Now the game is happily playing music from my OneDrive folder.

Thanks for this! Was worried it was locked behind a subscription.

Fuckin a, thanks for this post.

Gonna set this up when I get home.

Daffy Duck

So what do you do? Upload tracks to One Drive, create a playlist of said music and then it's auto available in game and it just plays everything on that playlist? Or does it list available playlists for you to select?

RawNuts

OK I'm having serious server issues. For those that requested a car club invite from me and haven't yet received it, don't worry. I'll try again this afternoon. Too many people stayed home sick today. :)

And for those poor souls stuck at work today, here's something to look at:
forzahorizon32016-09-pdb5h.png
You can get a different colored plate? Nice.

Megasoum

Banned
Does the Ultimate Edition include all future DLC as well? Is it basically like a season pass?

It includes the Car Pass which is their Season Pass with a car pack every month until like March or something.

It does not include any future potential expansions though. Like the Storm Island X-Pac they did for FH2.

oh i get it now, because it's in Australia.
lol, I scrubbed back through your previous comments to try and figure out what this post meant, and then I realized I still hadn't figured out the OT's subtitle. For some reason it didn't click, and I assumed I was just missing a reference because I hadn't played much of the previous Forza games.

Thanks for this! Was worried it was locked behind a subscription.

Hmmmm it doesn't seem to be working properly for me though. My own tracks appear on the screen where the radio tracks normally appear - artist/title etc. But I can't hear them.

Edit: Haha now suddenly the tracks are playing. Don't know what's going on with them.

Top Bottom