• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Inkwell

Banned
Feep said:
Just a quick note for everyone who has posted in the last twenty-four hours, I now have to manually send codes via PM, so I may not get to you guys till tonight. Still plenty of bug fixing to do.

You have no idea how much respect I now have for companies that manage flawless PC launches. It's impossible.
I don't know if this actually exists. I can't think of a single recent PC title that didn't have issues.

This may get lost in the sea of replies of hopefuls looking to get a free game, but you can't count on me making a donation at some point. I'm really enjoying Sequence. I can also see so much potential to improve the game further in future installations. I just wanted to thank you for doing all of this.

Feep

Banned
Inkwell said:
I don't know if this actually exists. I can't think of a single recent PC title that didn't have issues.

This may get lost in the sea of replies of hopefuls looking to get a free game, but you can't count on me making a donation at some point. I'm really enjoying Sequence. I can also see so much potential to improve the game further in future installations. I just wanted to thank you for doing all of this.
I'm not sure if you meant "can count" instead of "can't", but it's cool either way. Glad you're having fun. = D

kiryani

I used my code, then realised that Feep was far too awesome for me to be playing this for free.

Bought a copy to gift to a friend.

Kyuur

This is pretty rad of you!I'm glad you managed to get the game on steam and I hope it becomes a great success! (also I love Jenkee's music! So awesome you got him to do the music for Sequence!)

Best luck! I'll definitely be donating. : )

Mr. Pin

Neo Member
While I may or may not have picked up the game even if you hadn't done this, you'll forever be etched in my mind as "those awesome developers who gave away their game," and so I'll be watching your careers with interest.

Feep! Love the game so far. I actually had dreams about playing it last night. So thank you for the wonderful gift. I eagerly look forward to your next game.

BurntPork said:
How is that even possible?

ilpUry.gif

Feep

Banned
BurntPork said:
How is that even possible?
I'm sure there are some sales that I technically would have gained had I not done this, but lots of people have donated (thank you guys!), and the word-of-mouth is great, too.

I can generate as many codes as I want!

Feep said:
I'm sure there are some sales that I technically would have gained had I not done this, but lots of people have donated (thank you guys!), and the word-of-mouth is great, too.

I can generate as many codes as I want!
This is like the opposite of a piracy thread. It's so bizarre.

Top Bottom