• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

mike23

Excellent advertising I think. It'll definitely be worth it for future games even if you lose some sales now, probably.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
So rad. Thanks Feep! I'll make sure to spread the word on the game.

Feep

Banned
Whew.

Okay, to my knowledge, ALMOST everyone in this thread has now been given a code to Sequence. Known exceptions are gray_fox224, Soulhouf, Hex, ClovingSteam, rantak, and Waqas, likely because their mailboxes are full. If anyone has not received their key, please PM me immediately.

Keys given out: 4310
Money lost: $0

On a sidenote, I was just a contestant on an episode of Wipeout on ABC. Y'all gonna watch me get my face pummeled in when the episode airs this January? = D

ColonelVirus

Neo Member
Loving this game so far, I'm only on level 2, but the music and combat is really cool. Kept me entertained for ages, I'm grinding because... that's what I do lol.

Art direction is amazing :D Thank you so much for this game, keep up the good work man. I'll defo be looking out for your games in the future.

Shaneus

Feep said:
On a sidenote, I was just a contestant on an episode of Wipeout on ABC. Y'all gonna watch me get my face pummeled in when the episode airs this January? = D
Hope you dropped plenty of hints:
"I like the SEQUENCE of these challenges. I hope I don't run out of STEAM."

If you don't mind me asking, equivalent to roughly how many games worth of funds have been donated since this thread was up and running? At least, enough to break even with the number of codes you've handed out?

Morokh

friend of mine that's really into music games is really curious about this one, so if there is one code left, you have my thanks, and his ;)

Top Bottom