• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

plufim

I purchased a copy this morning, and also 3 copies for friends... I guess I'll give this 5th copy to another steam friend :D

Haha, I just picked up the game on Steam literally seconds ago.

Still, it's incredible that you're doing this. I enjoyed what I played so far, and I will sink into the game as soon I get more time. Heck, I should be playing instead of writing this. I'll probably share the code with a friend who also enjoyed rhythm type-games. Thanks for the opportunity, mate!

Ryuuga

Banned
Feep, I just wanted to say this game is amazing and you guys have done great work. I've spent all Thursday and Friday evening on this game and felt bad about getting this free of charge so I gifted it to various steam friends. Best regards to your team for this project and any project onwards.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
Won't run for me. Win7 said game didn't install properly and when I go to play, it says "installing xna40 something something", my steam name goes green for a sec, then right back to blue. I'll uninstall/reinstall later on. Shame about these issues though...I was really looking forward to playing this :(

bistromathics said:
Won't run for me. Win7 said game didn't install properly and when I go to play, it says "installing xna40 something something", my steam name goes green for a sec, then right back to blue. I'll uninstall/reinstall later on. Shame about these issues though...I was really looking forward to playing this :(

Check Steam forum for bug/crash fixes and reporting:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1248

NaviLink

This is an incredible gesture. Will gladly play your game, everyone around me has said nothing but nice things about it. Keep up the good work and thanks for the copy !

Feep

Banned
Just a quick note for everyone who has posted in the last twenty-four hours, I now have to manually send codes via PM, so I may not get to you guys till tonight. Still plenty of bug fixing to do.

You have no idea how much respect I now have for companies that manage flawless PC launches. It's impossible.

Top Bottom