• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Woorloog

Banned
Looks interesting... not really into rhytm games but want to try this one out.
Will get this for Xbox if i like, prefer playing on consoles to PC and i think i have roughly right amount of MSPs.

It's wonderful to see that there are so many genuinely talented people there are in our community. Best of luck to you and all of your future endeavors.

LQX

He might actually deserve more than the cost of the game if he actually comes through PM'ing everyone by the end of the year with a code. 99 pages? I say no way.

DangerStepp

LQX said:
He might actually deserve more than the cost of the game if he actually comes through PM'ing everyone by the end of the year with a code. 99 pages? I say no way.
I've already got mine. How he does it? ...It's beyond me.

Blizzard

Banned
DangerStepp said:
I've already got mine. How he does it? ...It's beyond me.
I think someone, possibly an admin, came up with a magical automated system that keys off of the posts having titles. So it's not an instant process but it's not all manual. MAYBE.

Enk

makes good threads.
Very good way of getting more people to play your game. I look forward to playing it myself. Maybe I'll return the favor a some point and send you a copy of the XNA game I've been working on for a while. :)

CoolBumpty

Neo Member
I already bought it on the Xbox and wasn't planning on buying it twice, but I'd love to have a Steam copy. I found out about the game on the Radio Free Nintendo podcast.

Top Bottom