• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Feep

Banned
Well, I'm glad some people are able to play it.

Windowed Mode coming as soon as humanly possible. Gonna try and work with some devs on installscript issues as well, though at least those can be fixed with a manual install.

How much does Paypal charge for monetary transactions? I want to donate $3.00 at some point so I want to know how much I really have to donate for them to get $3.00.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Feep said:
Well, I'm glad some people are able to play it.

Windowed Mode coming as soon as humanly possible. Gonna try and work with some devs on installscript issues as well, though at least those can be fixed with a manual install.

You might also want to work on intergrated graphics cards. Got it to finally boot (by having to go into the Steam folder and then telling the Steam installer to eff off), but it says it can't find a Direct3D profile for XNA, which is WTF.

In any case, I'm going to shut down Firefox for a minute and see if it'll boot then since it says to not have "fullscreen" windows up.

Feep

Banned
Good news everyone! Robert Boyd of Zeboyd Games (Cthulhu Saves the World) just helped me work out what we think is the installscript problem. This should be fixed shortly. This should also fix the "having the redownload the same crap every time I play" problem.

Jme

Just saw this and wanted to say that this is a pretty awesome effort. Not claiming a code because I am Mac-only. Best of luck good sir!

Torraz

Obsessed said:
How much does Paypal charge for monetary transactions? I want to donate $3.00 at some point so I want to know how much I really have to donate for them to get $3.00.

Just do it as a gift. They will add a few cents to cover the charges.

On that note, the game works fine for me, though a window mode would be greatly appreciated. Will probably also donate at least a few bucks as the game seems very interesting though I'm not sure I'll be able to clear it. I'm suffering from some sensory overload like playing World of warcraft with a dozen flashing addons enabled which all provide a lot of information ^^

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Yeah, that didn't work. I dunno what the issue is.

XNA! *shakes fist*

Guess I'll wait for a patch.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Feep said:
Good news everyone! Robert Boyd of Zeboyd Games (Cthulhu Saves the World) just helped me work out what we think is the installscript problem. This should be fixed shortly.

<.< Taking full credit for this since last page I said ask him what he did hahahaha

gabbo

Thank you very much Feep.
rsr1x.jpg

Feep

Banned
Torraz said:
Just do it as a gift. They will add a few cents to cover the charges.

On that note, the game works fine for me, though a window mode would be greatly appreciated. Will probably also donate at least a few bucks as the game seems very interesting though I'm not sure I'll be able to clear it. I'm suffering from some sensory overload like playing World of warcraft with a dozen flashing addons enabled which all provide a lot of information ^^
Try easy mode. Also added Windowed mode either late today or early tomorrow.

Feep

Banned
Also, everyone, the updated installscript should have just been implemented. If you've been having problems, try it again! (Though this may not fix TheSeks problem, which I believe is something else.)

Torraz

Oh, and this is the first game in a very long time that has made me chuckle/nearly laugh out loud at the script/delivery in quite a long while. Loving the banter between the main character and the intercom-lady.

Feep

Banned
To everyone who has not received a key (including those posting in the last hour or two), we are going to run the script once more, in about 21 hours. You'll receive your keys then.

After that, I'll be handing them out manually. = D

Spoilers: I voice the main character, so I'm glad you're all liking it. = D

Got done playing a few battles or so. I'm not a rhythm game person by any means, but using the mouse left and right click is great for changing what playfield you want to be at instead of using Q and E.

I put my game on easy just to get the feel for it and still sometimes get overwhelmed. Might be because I wanted to cast a spell and switching over to Defense side at the same time lol.

Rarely I have stuttering issues, like when I was trying to learn the Fallout spell, it would freeze for less than a second. I think it was due to the Steam notification I was getting during my playtime.

Feep is a top guy. Thanks for the game, and the kind offer. I hope you earn many monies, and attract many womens (or anything else of your choosing).

Gvaz said:

win 7 64bit
CPU: Intel i5 2500K
GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6950 2GB
MB: ASUS P8P67 PRO (rev.3)
RAM: 4GB

I had to install that NET. 04 thing first.

Finished the tutorial, pretty sweet so far.

It seems the game only support wide screen?? My monitor is 1280X1024, and it displays black bars up and down the screen. My only complaint so far. :)

Top Bottom