• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The Xbox 360 controller just doesn't work that well IMO. I could try adjusting the sensitivity, but I think I am going to try a PS2 controller over the weekend.

Does the game support non-360 controller's Feep?

The game is actually really good. Too easy, but that's probably gonna change after a while.
Amazing job, Feep. Gonna donate something when I get the chance.

Spwn

Drkirby said:
The Xbox 360 controller just doesn't work that well IMO. I could try adjusting the sensitivity, but I think I am going to try a PS2 controller over the weekend.

Does the game support non-360 controller's Feep?

I played with a Dualshock 3 and it felt good. Using the motionjoy drivers. Dualshock's D-pad ftw.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
OK FEEP.

Time for some quick review.

Some positives

1. Great music
2. Great value at under 5 dollars (I think it's closer to a $9.99 game myself)
3. Female voice actress does a very good job
4. This is crafting done right
5. I like the little subtle bits of humour

I was going to go into more critiques, but fuck me I got this game for free :p

I will say I find the end of battle effect annoying. You're chilling to some tunes and then suddenly BRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH! I wish there was an option to tone that down. Otherwise, fucking good job man! :D

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Many thanks, tis a great gift. Which is why I'll be buying a copy and giving it to a friend as well.

I look forward to your next project.

Torraz

I'll have to try the PS 3 controller with motionjoy instead of the xbox 360 pad, but after finishing the second floor (and grinding for all the recipes etc) I must that this game is quite entertaining. Percival was hilarious. Will donate in the next couple of days for sure.

Feep said:
See, this is what is *supposed* to happen if the monitor doesn't support 1280x720.

Can I assume that's correct, Obsessed?

Anyway, working on a fix ASAP.

My monitor should support it. I know my default resolution is 1366x768.

DigiMish

Hey Feep, the game crashed when I first clicked on the RAW tab under Gear my first time in the room.

After I relaunched and hit continue, it went fine.

Top Bottom