• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

NfoRcEr

Neo Member
Thanks for this opportunity. I will do my best to help spread word of mouth by gifting it to friends if I figure they'll like it =D (holidays coming up and all!)

Feep

Banned
I'm curious: has anyone who has downloaded the game in the past 90 minutes had installscript troubles? If so, that's awesome, and my first patch will fix any continuing problems.

Zero9X

Neo Member
Thanks for this opputunity, been wanting to play this game since i first heard about it on neogaf. As im a pc gamer i now have the ability to play this wonderful game!

Thanks again!

Holepunch

While I can't really see the reasoning by rewarding all of NeoGAF, I greatly admire you for giving out your own game. If I like it, I'll be sure to spread the word around, and look forward to any of your future releases.

Holepunch said:
While I can't really see the reasoning by rewarding all of NeoGAF, I greatly admire you for giving out your own game. If I like it, I'll be sure to spread the word around, and look forward to any of your future releases.
You pretty much answered yourself.

Nabster92

Feep said:
I'm curious: has anyone who has downloaded the game in the past 90 minutes had installscript troubles? If so, that's awesome, and my first patch will fix any continuing problems.

I downloaded it earlier today and tried to launch it just now and it prompted to install something and then nothing happened and the game didn't launch and did the same thing when i clicked on it again.

I tried deleting the local content and downloading it again and it still does the same thing.

Edit: On my friends list it says I'm in game for Sequence for like 2 seconds then just goes back to being online after the installscript thing runs.

Feep

Banned
Nabster92 said:
I downloaded it earlier today and tried to launch it just now and it prompted to install something and then nothing happened and the game didn't launch and did the same thing when i clicked on it again.

I tried deleting the local content and downloading it again and it still does the same thing.
Just let the installer go for awhile; .NET and XNA 4.0 are huge files.

Actiss

Thanks a bunch Feep! The game is downloading and I have donated a bit. Looking forward to to this game, as well as the next!

Nelo Ice

Banned
Feep said:

Game installed and ran splendidly for me. Installed the game around 3:10 pst according to steam.

Nabster92

Feep said:
Just let the installer go for awhile; .NET and XNA 4.0 are huge files.

It doesn't look like anything is running though after it closes. Some progress bar for preparing stuff goes up then it disappears and it "launches" the game and then nothing shows up anymore. Is it actually still running in the background or something?

Feep

Banned
Nabster92 said:
It doesn't look like anything is running though after it closes. Some progress bar for preparing stuff goes up then it disappears and it "launches" the game and then nothing shows up anymore. Is it actually still running in the background or something?
The installer closes but nothing happens afterward?

That's bizarre. I'll look into it...along with the other issues.

How do companies manage PC launches? This is ridiculous.

Kerrby

Banned
I don't want to message you in PM form Feep because it'll no doubt clog up your messages but I want to say thank you and I will be making a donation :).

Nabster92

Feep said:
The installer closes but nothing happens afterward?

That's bizarre. I'll look into it...along with the other issues.

How do companies manage PC launches? This is ridiculous.

Hmm hopefully its not just something wrong with my pc...I seem to be having trouble also installing the latest version of iTunes on it as well...I'll try installing on my laptop a bit later tonight and let you know how that goes. Maybe I just need to reformat my desktop. There's too much crap on it anyways so I should do it regardless.

Top Bottom