• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Feep

Banned
TheSeks said:
That's the error I'm getting as well. Are you on Intel intergrated graphics?
Switching to the Reach profile from HiDef should fix the problem, I just have to figure out how to get a particular shader to compile with that option. I should be working on it within a day or two.

RiverBed

Banned
Thank you so much for the game, Feeb!

I would have thanked you in a PM, but I figured you don't want your inbox to fill up. :)

Thanks again, you are so awesome!

Hinomura

Thank you!

Key received, game installed, first guardian beaten, had fun, little donation to support next Iridium project... done! ;)

aasoncott

Feep said:
If I add a windowed mode, which should the game default to for new players? (1280 x 720 is the only resolution at the moment, sadly.)

Another vote for default to fullscreen. It just doesn't seem professional not to.

rabhw

This game is really awesome. It's like a perfect mix between Puzzle Quest and DDR or something :)

Just got to the second floor -- hilarious :)

Vamphuntr

Feep said:
Switching to the Reach profile from HiDef should fix the problem, I just have to figure out how to get a particular shader to compile with that option. I should be working on it within a day or two.

My laptop is running on an Intel HD Graphics and is running the game perfectly.

TheSeks said:
That's the error I'm getting as well. Are you on Intel intergrated graphics?
tIQsG.png

I'm a bit of a specs novice, but I haven't touched anything regarding the graphics of this laptop at all.
Feep said:
Hopefully I'll be able to play it, then.

aasoncott said:
Another vote for default to fullscreen. It just doesn't seem professional not to.
Professionalism takes a backseat to practicality and ease for me.

chessnut

TimeKillr said:
Mine won't boot at all - I manually reinstalled both XNA and .NET framework, rebooted, and still crashes after the first logo.

I'm running a i7 2600K with 8 gigs of ram and a GeForce 470 GTX on Windows 7 64bit.

I'm getting something similar to this. It'll say "installing xnafx40_redlist.msi" and then the window closes and nothing happens.

Feep

Banned
RoadHazard said:
Hmm, is the .NET Framework install supposed to launch every time I launch the game? That could quickly get annoying...
No. Fix for that is coming today along with windowed mode.

Stitch

Gold Member
Just got the PN and played a bit. This is actually lot's of fun :D

Thank you so much Feep. :x
This must be rewarded... ;)

grkazan12

Hey, thanks for the game feep. I tried a couple of minutes of it (made it to level 2) and I gotta say that's it's really good so far. I gotta say that it is pretty awesome once you get to higher difficulty battle, they have an awesome flow that's pretty unique and intriguing. The music and art is awesome as well.

How did you guys get in touch with Ronald Jenkees? I love the videos that he put up on YouTube.

Feep

Banned
Obsessed said:
How do I get the game to launch in Full Screen? Or why is there no FS option in settings?
See, this is what is *supposed* to happen if the monitor doesn't support 1280x720.

Can I assume that's correct, Obsessed?

Anyway, working on a fix ASAP.

Top Bottom