• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Luigison

Thank you!

I have good PS2 and GCN Dance pads. Anyone know of a good converter to USB for them? Or can you suggest some good USB pads? Please PM. Thanks.

Tizoc

I still intend on Donating when I find the means, sorry for not reading the first post more thouroughly ^_^;
BTW any plans on releasing this to PSN or XBL?

Feep

Banned
blockhead1700 said:
I keep getting Input not supported every time I boot the game. Anyone know any fixes? My resolution is 1440x900.
Can you give me a screenshot of your error? I'm hoping Windowed mode will fix this, though.

This is pretty cool of you to do this. I will be giving a copy away, and buying another for myself to show you some support and love. Thanks! The game looks great!

Zafir

Tizoc said:
I still intend on Donating when I find the means, sorry for not reading the first post more thouroughly ^_^;
BTW any plans on releasing this to PSN or XBL?
It's already on XBL.

VariantX

Didn't even realize this type of game existed. Looking forward to playing this and seeking out other games that put a spin on the old RPG formula.

fuenf

Thanks again, just installed it on a MacBook Pro via Bootcamp (Win XP). Didnt have any trouble and already played the tutorial – great game, looks really fun! Unfortunately i got stuck after skipping the spell-tutorial text^^ will try again soon. But once again great work, didnt really expect it to run this well on a MBP with Bootcamp!

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Thanks, Feep! The game installed just fine for me, and is running without a hitch!

I've done the tutorial and fought a couple of monsters, and I like it! Been very easy so far though (playing on Hard), but I'm guessing that will change!

Feep

Banned
Question for the masses:

If I add a windowed mode, which should the game default to for new players? (1280 x 720 is the only resolution at the moment, sadly.)

RoadHazard said:
Thanks, Feep! The game installed just fine for me, and is running without a hitch!

I've done the tutorial and fought a couple of monsters, and I like it! Been very easy so far though (playing on Hard), but I'm guessing that will change!
Hell yes that will change. = D

Feep said:
Can you give me a screenshot of your error? I'm hoping Windowed mode will fix this, though.

k065xy.jpg

That is what shows up on my monitor after launching the game.

pahamrick

Hey Feep, thanks a ton for the game! Only had a chance to play a little bit, but I wanted to drop a note saying the game installed fine and works perfect for me.

Moaradin

I can install it fine but I nothing seems to happen when I start it. The game looks really interesting and I would love to try it.

Also thanks for the steam copy Feep! I'll try to help out when I get the chance.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Feep said:
If I add a windowed mode, which should the game default to for new players?

Should definitely default to fullscreen mode, IMO. To me, that always feels more professional, and more like a "real game", than when a game defaults to windowed mode.

EDIT: Seems I might be alone with this opinion.

Feep

Banned
blockhead1700 said:
k065xy.jpg

That is what shows up on my monitor after launching the game.
Bizarre. I check for supported resolutions before going 1280x720...

In any case, windowed mode will help you out. I *may* even have it up by the end of the day...but tomorrow morning at the latest. My biggest apologies. = (

Gvaz

Banned
RoadHazard said:
Should definitely default to fullscreen mode, IMO. To me, that always feels more professional, and more like a "real game", than when a game defaults to windowed mode.

EDIT: Seems I might be alone with that opinion.
Me as well. Default to fullscreen but put the setting to 1024x768. Every monitor supports that still.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Professor Beef said:
Here's what's happening to me.

http://i.imgur.com/rjs02.png

This is after trying the game tried to install that .NET stuff about 5 times, and after I manually installed it myself.

That's the error I'm getting as well. Are you on Intel intergrated graphics?

TimeKillr

Feep said:
Also, everyone, the updated installscript should have just been implemented. If you've been having problems, try it again! (Though this may not fix TheSeks problem, which I believe is something else.)

Mine won't boot at all - I manually reinstalled both XNA and .NET framework, rebooted, and still crashes after the first logo.

I'm running a i7 2600K with 8 gigs of ram and a GeForce 470 GTX on Windows 7 64bit.

Top Bottom