• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Feep

Banned
zazrx said:
The game is pretty fun, thanks dude!

One thing I noticed is that it seems buggy with the voice acting. Sometimes the voice acting is not what the text says, usually repeating old tracks.
Anyone else getting this error? If so, what scenes?

Jhriad

Trying to play this now but it defaults to some really squished resolution and I can't figure out how to fix it. Anyone have any ideas?

Feep

Banned
Jhriad said:
Trying to play this now but it defaults to some really squished resolution and I can't figure out how to fix it. Anyone have any ideas?
Getting out a windowed mode patch either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Got my code! Downloading AWS!

I'd also like to donate but PP limited my account a long time ago (and I dont want put my new credit card on PP), dont you guys accept google checkout or amazon payments?

Gvaz

Banned
Feep said:
Getting out a windowed mode patch either tonight or tomorrow morning.
Afterwards can you work on getting a 16:10 setting going for those of us with nice 1920x1200 monitors or above? I hate black bars :(

jokkir

Thank you, Feep :)

I will try to donate whenever I have a source of income. I am currently unemployed and am a busy student :(

Thanks for the game! Love how you're reaching out to the gaming community with this and just sent a little Paypal love back in return. Thanks again :)

Nabster92

Well I tried installing it on my laptop and it seemed to work fine and the game launched fine. Only problem was that it crashed the first time I tried to activate a spell in the tutorial, but I attribute that to my laptop just being pretty terrible and old.

Not sure what the deal is with my desktop, but I guess I will just reformat it when I can. Thanks for the key anyways Feep! I'll try to fix my stuff soon so I can actually play it.

Elixtar

Nabster92 said:
Well I tried installing it on my laptop and it seemed to work fine and the game launched fine. Only problem was that it crashed the first time I tried to activate a spell in the tutorial, but I attribute that to my laptop just being pretty terrible and old.

Not sure what the deal is with my desktop, but I guess I will just reformat it when I can. Thanks for the key anyways Feep! I'll try to fix my stuff soon so I can actually play it.

Mine crashes every time during tutorial 3, when it says to go to the green spell window.

DigiMish

Dudes - there's a crash for right now when you go to the spellset screen. Feep said he'll fix it tomorrow morning. Remain calm, you'll enjoy your free game tomorrow.

Top Bottom