• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Whogie

Thanks, it's addicting. I'm at floor 3, level 11 and synthing everything on the way up. I can beat most songs on Heavy in DDR, but I have to play this on Medium 'cause there's so much going on.

Couple bugs:
I set the difficulty to Hard when I first started the game, and it seemed to stick me on Easy. Changing it mid-game fixed this.
I also adjusted the text speed during the beginning cutscene to 5, then 4. When it was 4, Ky's speech didn't appear for a while at first.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Whatever that update was about two hours ago(?), Feep, worked. I can boot the game now. <3

MooMoo

Holy crap, there HAD to have been a thread about this game a long time ago . The moment I started the game I couldn't help but think "this looks veryyy familiar..." (nevermind, it's linked in the first post :S). I remember thinking that it seemed like an interesting concept back then, so it's cool to see that it's actually finished now!

Anyways, awaiting for that tutorial spell bug to be fixed so I can actually play it. Thanks Feep!

=HERO=

Neo Member
...or at least I think it was yours, it was a while back when I was lurking. With the MS Paint like ovals in the prototype? Either way, the final product ended up looking really cool. Good job Feep, and thanks for your generosity.

Just installed and I have a problem, it loads the iridium logo, and when it disappears, windows come with an error that sequence stopped working :(

Anyone have this problem?

Running Windows 7 x64, 6GB ram, Q6600 @ stock, ati hd4850

Top Bottom