• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Ikabu

Neo Member
I hope I am not too late to take you up on your incredibly generous offer, Feep. The game looks fantastic! Thank you so much for this. You truly are a scholar and a gentleman.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Sgt.Pepper said:
Ahh, it crashes on me when casting spells. Really digging the presentation though.

Hmmm, it crashes for me when flicking to the Spell Set in the Tutorials.

Aside from that I'm impressed so far. Very polished and I dig the humour between the two chars.

BiggNife

Gen X said:

Aside from that I'm impressed so far. Very polished and I dig the humour between the two chars.
Yeah, I'm having the same problem where it crashes every time I try to select SpellSet too. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, I really like what I've played so far.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
cooljeanius said:
How far through all the requests are you? I posted one a few page back and haven't gotten one yet...

Patience. I'm sure replying to each one out of 4500+ replies takes a little time. ;)

I think mine was on about page 11? Got my code today

deadnoob

Got 2 crashes in about 30 minutes.

I don't really mind though because the game actually seems really awesome and looks very polished (besides the crashing). I haven't gotten past the safe room area yet, but tomorrow I look forward to being able to play it more. Digging the dialogue so far though and hope it keeps up throughout the game and doesn't change into only game play.

Thanks!

Gen X said:

Quoting with the same issue. Replicated several times.

EDIT: also looks like fullscreen is not centering correctly?

gabbo

Just fired it up, love the voice acting and presentation so far. Admittedly, I'm only at tutorial three before I got a game killing crash, but it's humourous so far.

When trying to select spell 1 by hitting '1', I crash to desktop. Doesn't appear to have a crash log sadly, or I'd send it to you. edit: It does appear that if I select 'spell 1' with the mouse, it doesn't crash and I cant press '1' after that without crashing. Still, problematic.
Also, not sure if it's intentional or not, but numpad isn't recognized as I was hammering '1' [w/numlock on] there, no dice.

DarkSloth

Yeah, like the others, my game crashes after the gear tutorial.

I tried all the compatibility modes and fullscreen but the crash is consistent.

Feep

Banned
I'm aware and working 'round the clock to fix the game. = ( Remember, everyone, game discussion (and therefore, horrible game-breaking bug discussion) occurs over in the OT.

There's actually a way you can fix it now, with a little bit of magic. See page 8.

Top Bottom