• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

gabbo

Feep said:
I'm aware and working 'round the clock to fix the game. = ( Remember, everyone, game discussion (and therefore, horrible game-breaking bug discussion) occurs over in the OT.

There's actually a way you can fix it now, with a little bit of magic. See page 8.
Wasn't aware we were putting bug in the OT, will do that should I run into any others from here on out :)

strem

Just received my code and loading it up on Steam now. Thank you so much. I'm can't wait to see what the game is all about!

I can't imagine the daunting task that is releasing your own video game, and it's great to see your dreams come to fruition.

Rhythm/RPG you say? This sounds like a delicious combination. Can't wait to try it out! Thanks so much!

hello-yes-this-is-dog.png

nli10

I have 360. We chatted about it, but know someone who will be amazed to get a code for this, thanks! You worked hard for this!

Top Bottom