• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Freedom Wars |OT| Vita's imprisonment for million years

Malyse

Well now. I found Vita GAF and potential Star Hunter recruits.
GHcm0ip.jpg

I'll be joining you in a few weeks time, least something unanticipated happens. Don't let the community die out.

Veins

Unconfirmed Member
Might actually get this. The setting and art style seem cool, never played any monster hinter games really except a bit of Soul Sacrifice. Does this have online multiplayer? That was always the problem for me with Monster Hunter since it only had local.

baekshi

Banned
Might actually get this. The seeing and at style seem cool, never played any monster hinter games really except s bit of Soul Sacrifice. For this have online multiplayer? That was always the problem for me with Monster Hunter since it only had local.

There's local ad-hoc co-op, online co-op , and Player vs Player .

Cocaloch

Foucault would be proud. I've been excited about this game forever. It's the first retail vita game I'm picking up since tearaway.

mstevens

This hasn't been on my radar at all but I've been itching to play something japanese lately and I've never played a PSO or MH game before, although they look really interesting... maybe this might be a good fit.

Flunkie

Banned
The question now becomes... do I pick this up physical so I can pop it in my PS TV when I inevitably get one, or digital and have it with me forever?

The question now becomes... do I pick this up physical so I can pop it in my PS TV when I inevitably get one, or digital and have it with me forever?

Physical so you can either lend it to a friend or sell it when it gets released as a PS+ title Nothing to base that on it happening ofcourse, it's just nice to be able to do.

Thoraxes

This is one of those times I wish the OT went up a week early so I didn't spend my money on other games I impulse bought last weekend.

Thoraxes

Well what did you buy?

I planned on getting Bayo 2 (which I got). Ended up impulse buying Fantasy Life, a physical copy of VLR, and the Star Wars Complete collection on bluray (got it 40% off).

Easily could've ditched any of the impulse purchases for this instead >.>

And it's VitaTV compatible which is even more of a bonus for me.

Shit, I decided to buy the game, but I guess I missed out on the bonus because I bought it through Amazon.

I thought the extra costumes were available to all until November regardless of whether you pre-ordered or not, but no promo code :-(

Are the outfits unlockable in-game? They look so snazzy.

ramyeon

Does anyone know what date this will be up on PSN for Australia? I've heard a few different dates with regards to Europe and the UK and EB lists the physical version as releasing tomorrow (The 29th). May get it day one if it comes out before the 31st... if it goes up on the 31st I may just end up leaving it since I'll be getting SMTIV on that day.

Darvan

Shit, I decided to buy the game, but I guess I missed out on the bonus because I bought it through Amazon.

I thought the extra costumes were available to all until November regardless of whether you pre-ordered or not, but no promo code :-(

Are the outfits unlockable in-game? They look so snazzy.

You should have gotten the promo-code I bought it through Amazon digital myself and got the code shortly after the email telling me my code was ready for the full game.

You should have gotten the promo-code I bought it through Amazon digital myself and got the code shortly after the email telling me my code was ready for the full game.
I didn't pre-order it, though, mainly because the JP impressions scared me away. But then I caved and purchased it after it went live.

I thought the blog post from a couple weeks back said that as long as you buy the game by November 11, you'd get the pre-order bonus anyway. But maybe that only applies to downloads from the PSN Store :-(

Darvan

I didn't pre-order it, though, mainly because the JP impressions scared me away. But then I caved and purchased it after it went live.

I thought the blog post from a couple weeks back said that as long as you buy the game by November 11, you'd get the pre-order bonus anyway. But maybe that only applies to downloads from the PSN Store :-(

Ack! Yeah sorry to hear that, I don't recall the blog post your talking about but what you said there maybe the case.

Darvan

I planned on getting Bayo 2 (which I got). Ended up impulse buying Fantasy Life, a physical copy of VLR, and the Star Wars Complete collection on bluray (got it 40% off).

Easily could've ditched any of the impulse purchases for this instead >.>

And it's VitaTV compatible which is even more of a bonus for me.

Well, I skipped out on Bayo 2 and used my PlayStation TV money for my PlayStation experience ticket I'm hoping for Christmas I'll get the PlayStation TV. I'm sure your get it the price is great on the game.

ramyeon

Yeah, I think that's for digital buyers who can't preorder. They tend to give a pretty large window of time for digital buyers to get the bonuses that physical buyers need to preorder for.

Onaco

This blind-sided me! I didn't know it was coming out at all. Shit... I don't have the money right now for this.

Fenderman89

Neo Member
Is it confirmed that tomorrow, in Europe, it will be avaible retail too? 'Cause I read about a 31th of October release date for the retail some time ago.

CrovaxPSO

Did Amazon get the pre-order bonuses for the physical version? I placed my order months ago when it first went up, when people weren't sure if it was actually going to go for $30 and never checked it again after that. Mine is still "shipping now" so I haven't received any emails yet.

Holykael1

Banned
Sounds great. I'm in. Buying this either next month or in December.

Anyone know if the English Version has the patch from the Japanese Version integrated?

Fenderman89

Neo Member
Sounds great. I'm in. Buying this either next month or in December.

Anyone know if the English Version has the patch from the Japanese Version integrated?

On PS Blog developers stated that they were working hard to release it day1, but it's still unconfirmed atm.

Top Bottom