• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fresh of the press...a steaming hot pile of cosplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

border

I went to DreamCon last weekend, had a good ol' time, and got my pictures back today. The event covers multiple genres (sci-fi, fantasy, horror, comics, anime, underground film, etc) so you'll see people from all kinds of various shows and films. Most of 'em I can't recognize at all.

George Lowe (the voice of Space Ghost) was there, and at his booth he was offering to leave personalized outgoing messages on your cell phone for $20. Damn, I wish I'd paid for it. Other than that, it was a grand ol' time had by all. Friday night we wound up at the hotel bar, where one of the girls from Buffy/Angel was doing tequilla shots for the better part of the evening...

Anyhow, on with the pictures...

007.jpg

008.jpg

Leguna and Catzgirl have put on a lot of weight recently...

011.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

This is "Jan Solo"!

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

I don't know if this is supposed to be from Kill Bill, or some cruddy anime...

023.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

This was probably the best looking cosplay girl of the show, though probably a tad young. Elves sure are cute :satan

027.jpg

Oh, and this last shot isn't technically cosplay....or at least very good cosplay. I decided to get in the spirit of things on Saturday and bust out the old Raoul Duke/Hunter S Thompson costume I used last Halloween (and was recognized by a surprisingly high number of geeks). This is me with Jewel Staite, the lovely actress who played Kaylee on Firefly (and in Serenity, the upcoming film version of Joss Whedon's TV show). I took off the sunglasses and hat for the photo...

024.jpg

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
those are some of hte most pathetic cosplays ive seen.

what jedi wears blue jeans?

border

The "Jupiter" girl looked a bit better in person. She had really loonnnggg legs.

Ferrio said:
Jupiter had a pair of guns though.
Maybe you would like the other Jupiter better? Or is just just a Weight Watchers Before-And-After photo?

014.jpg

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Guns? Like breasts? or like guns that shoot bullets? Not the ones that shoot milk, cuz those would be...

never mind

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Looks like the Anaheim Hilton, am I right? I was there on vacation last year, got to smoke some good shit by the pool every night.

etiolate

Banned
where one of the girls from Buffy/Angel was doing tequilla shots for the better part of the evening...

WHO?! And why didn't you hit that?

019.jpg

Interesting, I hadn't seen Eva Braun cosplay before.

border

Sactown said:
Looks like the Anaheim Hilton, am I right? I was there on vacation last year, got to smoke some good shit by the pool every night.
It's the Jacksonville, FL Adam's Mark....
so u got LAID?
Hell yeah! I gave it to Chocobo Girl hard and long....for at least a good 3 1/2 minutes.

border

Mercedes McNabb ("Harmony" on Buffy/Angel) was the girl that was drinking tequilla at the bar. It's always kind of weird seeing celebrities doing normal things.....she was real nice and friendly, though if you didn't know her you'd probably just chalk her up as another blonde sorority ditz.

=W=

Lil' Dice said:
Cool, so in Ep. 3 we find out that the republic starts cloning Jack Black for storm troopers....

No, no, they start making clones of Jango Fatt
*zing*

Meier

border said:
It's the Jacksonville, FL Adam's Mark....

A woman I work with was in Jax last weekend for something and stayed at that hotel.. she said there was some chick who only wore an apron on the front and nothing on the back and mentioned some other extremely skimpy outfit. Said I would have been in "hog heaven" haha -- any pics of those chicks?!

hobbitx

Lmao@ the Ham Solo pic. That

and damn is that elf girl cute!

024.jpg

Whoa, she looks old in that pic! She used to be so cute in Space Cases and Flash Forward. I miss Space Cases, that show rocked.

aku:jiki

027.jpg

That guy is so stoned. Look at that little smile! He has his eyes set on Ham Solo's personal box of Snickers, I just know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom