• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
tomorrow-shawn.gif

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Went out for drinks with my former coworkers last night. Which, as a sober person, is still weird to say because I did not have any alcohol. Regardless, it was a blast.

I've still got a few unopened albums that I am going to spin this weekend. Got a few things to do for my side gig but otherwise going to chill where I can this weekend.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Went out for drinks with my former coworkers last night. Which, as a sober person, is still weird to say because I did not have any alcohol. Regardless, it was a blast.

I've still got a few unopened albums that I am going to spin this weekend. Got a few things to do for my side gig but otherwise going to chill where I can this weekend.

Sounds good man. Listening to some rainy slow jazz... cleaned the crime scene and now waiting for the backing soda to do its thing.

Have to hang up a huge laundry and then we'll see

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Glad the wound is minor I guess. The wound IMO isn't as significant as smearing blood on walls and then posting pictures of it online.

That's "buddy is going through something" territory.

Just concerned.

The smearing without purpose. Can't remember it all.

I thought it looked so bizarre that's why i posted it.

"That's "buddy is going through something" territory."

That's true for decades

Appreciated your post badblue badblue

Btw i guess my blood was thin

The smearing was to stand up.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
It looks professional, I used to use flash for this kind of thing, but it's well dated and have to find something new
Affinity is nice because it's a one-time purchase. No subscription required. Works well enough for me. I got a license back when it was 50% off, prior to the latest versions release. I bought a copy of each of their products for desktop & tablet. I'll probably get the universal license whenever I upgrade. Can't recommend enough.

Artoris

Gold Member
Affinity is nice because it's a one-time purchase. No subscription required. Works well enough for me. I got a license back when it was 50% off, prior to the latest versions release. I bought a copy of each of their products for desktop & tablet. I'll probably get the universal license whenever I upgrade. Can't recommend enough.
thanks

Top Bottom