• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRINGE Season 3 |OT| Inexplicably renewed for a 4th season!

Alright, I am just working on ideas for the OT banner for season 4. I will probably work on getting it ready before the season 3 DVD hits and get the OT up by then. That gives us all a few weeks to get pumped. :)

PhoncipleBone said:
Alright, I am just working on ideas for the OT banner for season 4.
I'm thinking something similar to the one in the OP of this thread, but take out Peter (that'll mess with people's heads nicely) and make Walternate and Fauxlivia more prominent instead of just in the mirror in the background since they're equally major characters now.

Solo

PhoncipleBone said:
Alright, I am just working on ideas for the OT banner for season 4. I will probably work on getting it ready before the season 3 DVD hits and get the OT up by then. That gives us all a few weeks to get pumped. :)

As always, my suggestion/request is that you use the S4 promo pic, whenever it gets released. That is always the best image.

Solo said:
As always, my suggestion/request is that you use the S4 promo pic, whenever it gets released. That is always the best image.
Been trying to find a good quality but can't. Was going to use that but with some slight tweaks. Got a link to a decent resolution image?

Keyser Soze said:
I never even heard of that guy before, why devote time to make a video about a guy no one has even head about? Dammit Fox!

So sick of shows trying to drag in new characters this late in the game. Just let the show stand on its own merits.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
How many times are you guys going to make that joke about Peter being a new character? :p

Also in before tag quote.

noah111

Still Alive
BenjaminBirdie said:
So sick of shows trying to drag in new characters this late in the game. Just let the show stand on its own merits.
:lol You guys are such fucking nerds, I love watching this 'who the hell is peter' back and forth here, makes me glad to be a fringe fan. :D Ok, resume like I didn't say anything!

Oh also, that teaser kinda suggests a paradox of why Olivia is so distant in terms of love interests, gonna be interesting to see how this goes. Hope it's not a fuckup, easily could be I think.

Wait, they're introducing a new character in the 4th season? That's really going to mess up the Olivia / Walter dynamic but I guess it's a pretty bold decision. Hope they don't screw it up!

Dany

Banned
metsallica said:
Wait, they're introducing a new character in the 4th season? That's really going to mess up the Olivia / Walter dynamic but I guess it's a pretty bold decision. Hope they don't screw it up!

I know, Walter/Olivia or as I come to call them Walivia has a dynamic unprecedented on the show. Nothing can come between them.

Bisnic

September 6th can't come soon enough. It will keep me busy until season 4 begins. 2 more damn weeks ugh.

While we're at it...
lol peter. He'll be abandoned after 2 episodes like the female cop of season 2.

Dany

Banned
Bisnic said:
September 6th can't come soon enough. It will keep me busy until season 4 begins. 2 more damn weeks ugh.

While we're at it...
lol peter. He'll be abandoned after 2 episodes like the female cop of season 2.

That was so weird in season 2. What did they want the religious cop to actually do if she was on for such a short amount of time...

Fringe Season 4 |OT| Who the fuck is Peter?

Bisnic

Dany M said:
That was so weird in season 2. What did they want the religious cop to actually do if she was on for such a short amount of time...

Fringe Season 4 |OT| Who the fuck is Peter?

I'm glad they kicked her out. I didn't want Jesus, God or the Bible all over my Fringe. Even if God is still mentioned a few times, it's nothing major as what it could have been with a new main character like that religious cop.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
FRINGE Season 4: Peter is now like that female agent from the beginning of Season 2.

Jme

FRINGE Season 4 |OT| This Is What It's Like When Worlds Collide

or

FRINGE Season 4 |OT| Interdimensional Compossibilities And You

Veidt said:
FRINGE Season 4: Peter is now like that female agent from the beginning of Season 2.
Amy Jessup. She had pretty big talents.

Q97ut.jpg

Veidt

serious attempt:

FRINGE Season⁴ [(Σ= (Φ*πΔ))≥∞]

The thing I don't get about this whole plot twist is that without Peter, everyone's rationale for everything goes out the window.

Walter wouldn't have crossed over, Universe B wouldn't be in WarGames mode, Walter wouldn't have gone insane, Walternate wouldn't have gone insaner cause he lost his son, Olivia wouldn't have even found Walter when the fringe cases started up, there wouldn't even be fringe cases because the Walternate wouldn't have any reason to invade our world, the machine wouldn't work, Fauxlivia wouldn't have had a baby, and even if she did, who does she think the Dad is, and - oh no I've gone crosseyed.

Veidt

genericsuperhero said:
The thing I don't get about this whole plot twist is that without Peter, everyone rationale for everything goes out the window.

Walter wouldn't have crossed over, Universe B wouldn't be in WarGames mode, Walter wouldn't have gone insane, Walternate wouldn't have gone insaner cause he lost his son, Olivia wouldn't have even found Walter when the fringe cases started up, there wouldn't even be fringe cases because the Walternate wouldn't have any reason to invade our world, the machine wouldn't work, Fauxlivia wouldn't have had a baby, and even if she did, who does she think the Dad is, and - oh no I've gone crosseyed.
I think the whole point here is that it was meant to happen. Even if Peter did not exist. The universes were set to collide, and interact. At least that's how I figure it.

Bisnic

genericsuperhero said:
The thing I don't get about this whole plot twist is that without Peter, everyone's rationale for everything goes out the window.

psyduck.jpg

Top Bottom