• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Full House" to return as a Netflix series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busty

Banned
It's interesting that this will be produced through WBtv's 'lower budget' cable division Warner Horizon.

Well, I say interesting, it's interesting to me.

*cough*

What?

Episode 1 - DJ's middle daughter deals with the horrors of social media bullying

Episode 2 - Grandfather Danny Tanner makes a special appearance, as DJ's oldest daughter accidentally sends nudes to her mom's and granddad's cell phones. Will she able to district them long enough to erase the pictures?

Edit - These are just hypothetical. >_>

Bring back the original theme song and you've got me watching

Random electronic dance remix version.

Would be good as a one off special I don't think a full series would work. I did enjoy the show back in the day, it was very cringe worthy when I re-watched it a few years ago (local tv network began reairing the show on one of their spare digital channels).

Family Matters and Step by Step are other shows I would like to see come back.
Heck bring back Perfect Strangers as well (dance of joy time!).

shink

I assume it's going to be multicam with a studio audience. Which I really can't stand anymore even if I loved Full House back in the day.

drspeedy

Random electronic dance remix version.

Ready for some ear-bleeding? It's been done already:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_KSu0w7yvk

She named her kid JD, either because she was trying to be cute and reverse her name, or she just really loves Jack Daniels. I'm hoping she really loves Jack Daniels and is a hardcore alcoholic but the show never addresses it.

Oh please let this happen, but happen to Bob Saget. He could just barge into every scenelike Cosmo Kramer bursting into Jerry's apartment, but wielding a half-empty bottle of hooch and slurring like a stroke victim.

Comedy gold, right there.

In Fuller House, the adventures that began in 1987 on Full House continue, with veterinarian D.J. Tanner-Fuller (Cameron-Bure) pregnant and recently widowed, living in San Francisco. D.J.’s younger sister/aspiring musician Stephanie Tanner (Sweetin) and D.J.’s lifelong best friend/fellow single mother Kimmy Gibbler (Barber), along with Kimmy’s feisty teenage daughter Ramona, all move in to help take care of D.J.’s two boys — the rebellious 12-year-old J.D. and neurotic 7-year-old Max — and her soon-to-arrive baby
Couldn't get the actor who played Steve back?

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Stephanie's actress ran into problems with a meth addiction. She was still hot though, in that trashy way.

66hnzwn.jpg

e_i

Huh, Andrea Barber (Kimmy Gibler) hasn't done anything since the series (well, she did a short with David Coulier a few years ago).

AFAIK the Olsen twins have never shown up to any of the previous cast reunions or weddings etc. They seem to want nothing to do with Full House, I doubt they return.

First episode is everybody visiting Michelle's grave stone. One of DJ's unruly kids accidentally knocks it over while pretending to hide from ghosts, the gravity of the situation lost on him since she died long ago, before he was born. As it falls over, Stephanie proclaims, "HAVE MERCY!" Joey picks him up and moves him away from the fallen tomb stone and says "Cut. It. Out!" with the appropriate hand motions.

steveovig

I have to admit, for nostalgia, I'll check out one episode but I'm not going to be expecting much. Full House is a show that I loved as a kid but now as an adult, the comedy seems really lame and not very good. It's not a show that holds up well for me. But nostalgia is nostalgia.

I get why Netflix is making this and it seems like a good move.

Zubz

Banned
First episode is everybody visiting Michelle's grave stone. One of DJ's unruly kids accidentally knocks it over while pretending to hide from ghosts, the gravity of the situation lost on him since she died long ago, before he was born. As it falls over, Stephanie proclaims, "HAVE MERCY!" Joey picks him up and moves him away from the fallen tomb stone and says "Cut. It. Out!" with the appropriate hand motions.

... I'd watch the reboot if it was anything like that.

ElTopo

Banned

tumblr_m84tmvNfOP1qa4kw5o1_1280.gif

RPGCrazied

Don't know, might check it out. Probably won't hold a candle to the original one though. Seems like a lot of revivals lately, Coach is coming back, X-Files is coming back. Whats next? Fresh Prince with his son in it?

ZeroFate

Don't know, might check it out. Probably won't hold a candle to the original one though. Seems like a lot of revivals lately, Coach is coming back, X-Files is coming back. Whats next? Fresh Prince with his son in it?

With this whole gender reversal trend happening (Fuller House, Girl Meets World) it'd probably be The Fresh Princess of Belair starring Willow. I'd still watch for Uncle Carlton. :/

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member

Stephanie's catchphrase was "How rude"

Must correct important Full House lore.

Did I do thaaaat?

screen-shot-2011-11-018u7y.png

Yep full house is in the same universe as family matters and since its been about 17 years I better see some advancement in technology. Teleportation pads better be the norm. Maybe in one episodes one of djs kids thinks they're a loser so they use a transformation chamber but he mixes it up with the cloning machine and clones himself. Urkel better be some highly powerful rich figure.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Michelle was accidentally cloned and the clone lives with her Greek family.

Remember Steve's alter egos? They should bring back Jesse's cousin Stavros

Stavros Stamos.

But yeah, one Michelle permanently became a Bruce Lee clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom