• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Full House" to return as a Netflix series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
What have they even been up to? They haven't been relevant in the longest time, while Elizabeth keeps rising through the ranks.

Fashion stuff, I think. They were work horses as kids, and made enough bank to never work ever again. I think they're pretty content to just follow new endeavors and pop up in the pet projects of friends.

What have they even been up to? They haven't been relevant in the longest time, while Elizabeth keeps rising through the ranks.
well they own/operate The Row, a US luxury label which is critically and commercially acclaimed, and has been around for about 8 years or so

https://www.therow.com

and a contemporary line named after their siblings

http://www.elizabethandjames.us

doing a netflix show would be a distraction to put it mildly.

acrid

Banned
6245743690_b101ab56d7_z.jpg

Zubz

Banned
Fell off a horse again; died this time.

If this was any other sitcom, I could totally see that being the route they go. That black comedy's just too good to pass up! They might go the Fresh Prince route, get a new actress, and then never acknowledge the change.

The Beard

In talks with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson to reprise their role as Michelle?

Lol, they have F U money and are set for the rest of their lives, they ain't got time for that. Plus, the last time I saw them they looked a little scary.

FStubbs

Since 20 some years have passed anyway, getting another actress to play a grown-up Michelle would be no big deal at all IMO.

Blader

Sounds like they're just done with acting. Considering they've been billionaires since they turned 18 they don't really need to either.

She's a legit good actress though. Michelle was a character that only existed to be cute. Why on earth would she except that role ?
Exactly, and why willingly put herself in the shadow of her far more famous but far less talented sisters when she already blows them both away as an actress and has actual awards-type credibility?

Hobbun

They should just get Elizabeth if they can. She looks like her sisters.

Would really depend on when they start filming for Fuller House. Filming has just begun on Captain America: Civil War.

Also, her asking price probably won't be cheap (at least compared to the others on the show). With Godzilla, and now an integral part of the Avenger franchise, she's starting to really do well.

styl3s

They would not be able to get away with that at all.
They could absolutely get away with it and it wouldn't be the first time a show recast a major character.

Besides im sure most people would rather her character be in the show rather then be dead or "off at college"

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
They should get another actress to play Michelle, but have it inexplicably be a six-year-old girl that just never aged along with everyone else.

Exactly, and why willingly put herself in the shadow of her far more famous but far less talented sisters when she already blows them both away as an actress and has actual awards-type credibility?
the olsen twins have plenty of awards-tier credibility, just in an industry this forum pays zero attention to.

Blader

Or they could just say, unlike everyone else in this family, Michelle actually decided to move away from her childhood home and live her life somewhere else on the planet.

JMDSO

Unconfirmed Member
People who are gonna watch this are generally going to be fans of the original.

Not sure how they'd react to Michelle being some other actress. I'd rather they just say she's moved on and be done with it.

the olsen twins have plenty of awards-tier credibility, just in an industry this forum pays zero attention to.
Not sure if you mean fashion or something else? Regardless, that has nothing to do with their acting talent, or rather complete lack thereof. I'm glad they made their money, have a good fashion line, etc., but I don't care if I never see them on another show ever again. They're all sorts of awful.

They should just get Elizabeth if they can. She looks like her sisters.

She's an Avenger now. That commitment takes priority, I would think.

One thing I find strange regarding this is the name, "Fuller House". That almost sounds more "80s-ish" sitcom than "Full House" itself, in a sorta "Oh you GUYS!!", hands on your hips, audience laughing, hijinks ensue kinda way. .

iamblades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom