• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

MightyHealthy said:
The damage:

Left 4 Dead (360) - 39.95
Infinite Undiscovery (w/ Gift) (360) - 19.95
Pure (360)- 29.95
Gears of War 2 Lancer - 61.70
Gears of War 2 (360)- 41.99
Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle - 236.31
Trauma Center: New Blood (Wii) - 14.99
Top Spin 3 (360) - 9.99
Black Play N Charge Kit - 13.96
Warriors Orochi 2 - 14.99
Black Battery Pack - 11.99
2 Copies of Pure - 39.98
Damn . . . was that a magic deal like the Arcade bundle but with the Elite?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
DeadFalling said:
Still so pissed. Every couple hours I remember that I'm not getting my game until practically Christmas.

"Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the product(s) as soon as we expected and need to provide you with a new estimate of when they may be delivered:

Windows XP "Left 4 Dead" [DVD-ROM]
Estimated arrival date: 12/17/2008 - 12/23/2008
"

Has yet to ship. I used Amazon Prime 2-Day Shipping. Fuck my Prime membership.

:[

At least it's before Christmas, I'm sure they promised that on Friday.

I got my PS3 today though! Killzone looks like shit, and the framerate is shit still! :lol
At least I can see all the underlying stuff they want to do, I know they will have nailed KZ2 :)

My Arade should arrive tomorrow and I should be all set. Got everything else today.
Nyko controllers look AWESOME, I would of paid $25 for these.

speculawyer said:

I believe these were rolled up together:

speculawyer said:
Hazaro said:
I believe these were rolled up together:

Yep. 340 even, total. 360.40 shipped. Yes, it was magic :D

Also, not that you asked, but the 2 extra copies of Pure for 360 are for my two younger cousins.

freshair

Received 12/1
Weeds - Season One $8.99
---------------------------------
Total: $8.99

Received 12/2 via prime
Resistance $14.95
Left 4 Dead $39.95
Dead Space $29.95
------------------------
Total: $84.85

Buy.com X360 Pro
290-75(cb)=$215

Receiving 12/3
Weeds - Season Two $8.99
Sunshine [Blu-ray] $15.99
---------------------------------
Total: $24.98

Entourage - The Complete F... $9.99
Mad Men - Season One [Blu-... $17.95
House, M.D. - Season One $13.99
Entourage-The Complete Sec... $9.99
House, M.D. - Season Two $13.99
Entourage - Season Three, ... $9.99
House, M.D. - Season Three $13.99
Entourage - Season 3, Part 2 $9.99
Atonement (Widescreen Edit... $4.99
Weeds - Season Three $14.99
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Total: $119.86

:(
I made a promise w/ myself to not play/watch until I finish my last 3 essays for finals.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
vicissitudes said:
Wait the lancer was only 60 bucks? The real-life sized one? Awwwww.

You had to buy an Elite 360 I think.

Damn, I didnt know House was on sale too. My girlfriend would have loved that.

TJ Spyke

gkrykewy said:
What an odd viewpoint. GTAIV is widely available for less than $40 at retail right now.

While a few retailers have it for that much, the vast majority of stores are still charging full price.

Baker

Banned
Leon S. Kennedy said:
Victory!! After complaining, amazon agreed to refund me the extra 70$ for the 360/DDR order. My grand total for the bundle is now $130

Mine showed up yesterday (got for my sister and her boyfriend).

I was pretty pissed at the packaging. All the air bags were wrapped around DDR and the 360 was fully against one of the sides with no protection. Hell, even the packing slip fell out during transit because it and the "OMG Buy Harry Potter's Wand" junk mail was just sitting on top of the box. The 360's box had a dent/hole in it too.

But oh well, it was only $130 and it's not for me. If there's a problem after xmas, I'll deal with it then.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
DeadFalling said:
Still so pissed. Every couple hours I remember that I'm not getting my game until practically Christmas.

"Unfortunately, we are unable to ship the product(s) as soon as we expected and need to provide you with a new estimate of when they may be delivered:

Windows XP "Left 4 Dead" [DVD-ROM]
Estimated arrival date: 12/17/2008 - 12/23/2008
"

Has yet to ship. I used Amazon Prime 2-Day Shipping. Fuck my Prime membership.

Prime has nothing to do with it, they can't ship if they have no stock. My L4D order is delayed as well. In fact, we're lucky that Amazon even allowed our orders to slip by. We were one of the last ones to get the order in for the $20 price before they bumped the price back up to $45.

In the meantime, 7 other Amazon Prime packages came yesterday.

iwpus3.jpg

Crazy. I ordered the GH3 bundle for $45 on Sunday, took the super saver shipping, and UPS is delivering it today. Amazon gets it out quick during the holidays - last year I was getting B1G1 Blu Rays I'd ordered with the SS shipping within two days of ordering.

fanduck

http://www.buxr.com/deal/sony-ps3-80gb_12191

These coupons apply to every console I think, but the PS3, Xbox 360 elite and PSP are the only consoles in stock right now.

15% off Coupon Code: CTV2$2HX963145
Expires Dec 27

5% off Coupon Code: TP5NV0VMFJ9BCZ
Expires Dec 10

Edit: Yeah, I realize it's not Amazon or Black Friday, but still a good deal if you're looking to buy a console.

Baker said:
Mine showed up yesterday (got for my sister and her boyfriend).

I was pretty pissed at the packaging. All the air bags were wrapped around DDR and the 360 was fully against one of the sides with no protection. Hell, even the packing slip fell out during transit because it and the "OMG Buy Harry Potter's Wand" junk mail was just sitting on top of the box. The 360's box had a dent/hole in it too.

But oh well, it was only $130 and it's not for me. If there's a problem after xmas, I'll deal with it then.
My Elite was packed quite unprofessionally as well

Temps!

scitek

For those who got the $130 deal for the Arcade, Circuit City is having a deal right now that gets you a refurbished 20GB hard drive and wireless controller for $39.99 with free shipping.

Here.

EDIT: There was a 10% off coupon but isn't working anymore, apparently. :( Sorry.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
scitek said:
For those who got the $130 deal for the Arcade, Circuit City is having a deal right now that gets you a refurbished 20GB hard drive and wireless controller for $39.99 with free shipping.

Here.

EDIT: There was a 10% off coupon but isn't working anymore, apparently. :( Sorry.

Wireless controller is a refurb too. Pretty nice deal, but I'd rather have the 3 months of live + 20GB for $30.

Hazaro said:
Wireless controller is a refurb too. Pretty nice deal, but I'd rather have the 3 months of live + 20GB for $30.

I don't think I would trust the refurbished ones since you can't return anything to circuit city.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Hazaro said:
Yeah, but with the controller you have the option of using it and reselling it. Plus, who doesn't need a guest controller? If it's janky you'll have the advantage.

JudgeN

Wonderful someone stole my amazon package with dead space off my porch. Fuck I hope amazon is good about sending replacements for stolen packages. God i'm so pissed.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
JudgeN said:
Wonderful someone stole my amazon package with dead space off my porch. Fuck I hope amazon is good about sending replacements for stolen packages. God i'm so pissed.
Sorry to hear that : ( I heard you have to ship via priority mail to get them to make you sign for it.

CoilShot

JudgeN said:

This is why I always make sure myself or someone else is always at home when I'm getting a delivery. I've heard of too many getting deliveries stolen. The moment I hear the doorbell I run to the door because sadly UPS leaves the packages at the door and drive off :(

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
CoilShot said:
This is why I always make sure myself or someone else is always at home when I'm getting a delivery. I've heard of too many getting deliveries stolen. The moment I hear the doorbell I run to the door because sadly UPS leaves the packages at the door and drive off :(
Call in. They aren't supposed to do that.

JudgeN

Sad part is the package was just dead space i'm positive it could have fit in the mailbox but no they rather leave it on the porch.

goldenpp72

ups forgot to deliver one of my packages when they dropped off the rest, and I still didnt get it today even though they said attempted delivery (im in an apartment and the office was closed when they came back)

Do I have to go fucking pick it up or will they reattempt?

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
JudgeN said:
Sad part is the package was just dead space i'm positive it could have fit in the mailbox but no they rather leave it on the porch.

UPS is not allowed to go anywhere near your mailbox. Only USPS personnel and you are allowed to touch your box. It's a crime for anyone else to tamper with your mailbox (ie opening your mailbox).

JudgeN said:

ouch. They should replace though. Good luck.

JudgeN

drakesfortune said:
UPS is not allowed to go anywhere near your mailbox. Only USPS personnel and you are allowed to touch your box. It's a crime for anyone else to tamper with your mailbox (ie opening your mailbox).

Really now, i didn't know that. I just thought they hate me but it seems that isn't the case.

TJ Spyke

I am not sure about the UPS thing, could be the size too. I have ordered single games before and even with just 1 game they will ship a box that is too big to fit in a lot of mailboxes.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Wario64 said:
My bro got his PS2 stolen on launch day cause Fedex left it at the doorstep. It could be worse.
Might be time to get a security camera, and maybe some boxes filled with shit for people to steal. Bonus points if you can rig the box to spray poo everywhere.

Aaron

goldenpp72 said:
ups forgot to deliver one of my packages when they dropped off the rest, and I still didnt get it today even though they said attempted delivery (im in an apartment and the office was closed when they came back)

Do I have to go fucking pick it up or will they reattempt?
UPS will try three times before you have to pick it up yourself.

JudgeN said:

Dude that so freaky, I just mentioned earlier (was it in this thread?) that the exact same thing happened to my copy of Dead Space that I also ordered from Amazon.

Is there some crazy homeless person building a fort out of stolen copies of DS?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Arcade came in today, package was pretty beat up, packing was almost non-existent.

DDR3U came in a perfect box with twice the air packs and none were burst.
Gonna post up pics of everything tomorrow :D

1z2j2pc.jpg

v2tmxv.jpg

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I'm a DDR fan but the song selection in DDRU3 looked pretty weak. Is it at least as good as DDR Extreme or should I not even open the box?

~Kinggi~

Banned
Yeah Ive been receiving a constant stream of amazon boxes the last 3 days. Amazon Prime trial has saved me a lot of money on quick shipping. I picked a good time to use it.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
speculawyer said:
Can you get that deal with an Arcade that has the 256MB memory card?

I hope so because the box says 256MB on it :lol

Mnf: 9-22-08 by the way, so I don't think it's a Jasper.

SapientWolf said:
I'm a DDR fan but the song selection in DDRU3 looked pretty weak. Is it at least as good as DDR Extreme or should I not even open the box?

Not a DDR fan, so I'm pawning this off on forums and here.

Petrie

Banned
Hazaro said:
I hope so because the box says 256MB on it :lol

Mnf: 9-22-08 by the way, so I don't think it's a Jasper.

Mine came today and has the internal memory. Does that mean she's a Jasper?

Petrie

Banned
speculawyer said:
How do you know it has the internal memory?

Because I opened it and set it up, and there was no memory unit. hen I booted it up, both my hard drive and a memory unit showed up, and I was able to save directly to the console.

Also, I just e-mailed Amazon, as the product page clearly says it comes with a memory unit, and I actually wanted one in order to transfer saves to friend's places easier. Jasper or not, it isn't acceptable to list an item as one and ship another. We'll see how the rectify the situation.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Petrie said:
Because I opened it and set it up, and there was no memory unit. hen I booted it up, both my hard drive and a memory unit showed up, and I was able to save directly to the console.

Also, I just e-mailed Amazon, as the product page clearly says it comes with a memory unit, and I actually wanted one in order to transfer saves to friend's places easier. Jasper or not, it isn't acceptable to list an item as one and ship another. We'll see how the rectify the situation.

Just get a free 512MB from MS?

Petrie

Banned
Hazaro said:
Just get a free 512MB from MS?

Can't, because it has internal memory for the NXE, I only qualify for the hard drive upgrade. And despite that, the items page says it comes with one, so it's on Amazon to provide it, not MS.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Petrie said:
Can't, because it has internal memory for the NXE, I only qualify for the hard drive upgrade. And despite that, the items page says it comes with one, so it's on Amazon to provide it, not MS.

I thought they were upgrading to the 512MB instead of 256MB for a reason, oh well.

Top Bottom