• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fuller House Season 2 |OT| A Netflix Original Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

KmoRY1R.png

The Tanner family’s adventures continue as DJ Tanner-Fuller shares a home with her sister Stephanie and friend Kimmy who help raise her three boys.

Fuller House
Starring: Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, Andrea Barber

this show is rad when you're super blazed

white as fuck, but rad. great tone, sense of place, style,.

lovely colors in hd, everybody is still attractive.

jokes are funny

it's good

Happy Holidays

Season 1

Aeana

I had no idea this was already coming out. I loved the first season after the first episode. Can't wait.

Futureman

I thought the one kid wasn't coming back?

Anyone know if it'll like the first season where Danny, Jesse and Joey were only in a few episodes?

Obviously not the most amazing television that Netflix has to offer, but it's a fun enough sitcom the whole family can watch.

#TeamSteve

mrkgoo

I really enjoyed the first season. I'm in day one.

Isn't that dude between Jesse and joey, Ramona's father?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I was surprised how much I enjoyed Season 1. Once it moves past the "Hey remember Uncle Jesse & Joey!" gags, it's a pretty cute little program. Reminds me of the post-Good Luck Charlie Disney Channel sitcoms.

SilentRob

That family sure is...uhm...American!

Hated the first season with a passion. Will be just as entertained by the awfulness of Season 2

~Kinggi~

Banned
Season 2 already? What in he ever living fuck. Netflix just churning shit like butter now they dont care. Like china.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Despite the amount of cringe in the first ep (they *really* did not need to redo the Flinstones gag), I enjoyed the rest of the season quite a bit, so will watch this for Steph (and Kimmy, she was riot)

The Tanners don't have a minority friend?
Fernando is Latino.

Piichan

Banned
Binge watched season 1, will do so again for season 2. Fucking hated the little kid though, hope he has less scenes/is less annoying.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Honestly, with ABC cornering the nostalgia sitcom, I don't even have any problem with this anymore. Strangely, it actually seems more original than the ABC stable of sitcoms.

I'm inexplicably awake hours earlier than I need to be and it didn't make sense to go back to bed and risk missing an early morning work thing, so maybe I should try to catch an episode before I roll into the office...

Pluto

I already watched the first two episodes, pretty good so far.

Jimmy Gibbler is hot and knowing Full House he'll marry Stephanie and move in by season 3. And on top of being hot he's also a really sweet guy, has travelled a lot and seen the world ... I think I have a crush, if she doesn't want him I'll take him.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Lol "Get home before uber surge pricing kicks in". Loving the season so far. Legit laughed out loud multiple times and its deliciously corny.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Jimmy is weird and hot and I love it. This is so ridiculously corny and then out of nowhere they hit me with a couple of genuinely great jokes.

Before it becomes a problem, do we have a spoiler moratorium in place here? I'm actually in the process of moving and won't have a lot of time to dedicate to watching this (I don't even have internet access up at my new place yet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom