• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fuller House Season 2 |OT| A Netflix Original Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn I will actually watch it too--
rz0bUvK.jpg
Oh yeah.

B-Dex

How much work has Steve had done on his face? If it's cause of an injury I feel bad otherwise he should lay off the Botox?

the guy who playing jimmy gibbler (y)

also i'm into the whole family dynamics right now.

only watched 2 episodes. gonna watch the rest later. but i like it so far.

mrkgoo

I don't see the love for jimmy gibler. He's like a discount Kelso. Not a good act. I like how he's an accomplished photographer though.

Bladenic

Watching for more Kimmy (Andrea Barber too good) and Jodie Sweetin. Looking forward to more cringe from Candace Cameron's "acting talents" (the way she ruined that emotional scene with Stephanie in season 1 lmao) and the two male kids who are annoying as shit.

Oh and Fernando being hot of course.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I never thought I'd say this about a Fuller House episode, but man there was some terrible CG. lol

I don't see the love for jimmy gibler. He's like a discount Kelso. Not a good act. I like how he's an accomplished photographer though.
I honestly thought they cast Kutcher for a second.

kai3345

Banned
Wait, has it already been a year since the reboot?

fuck

edit - ok, not quite a full year. but still. it felt like that thing just came out

Fury451

Banned
It's kind of entertaining reading some of the impressions that call the first season so shit and everything else.

It's Full House. It's like some people have never actually seen Full House before. It's always been cheesy and awful. Yet still comforting.

G0523

I already watched the first two episodes, pretty good so far.

Jimmy Gibbler is hot and knowing Full House he'll marry Stephanie and move in by season 3. And on top of being hot he's also a really sweet guy, has travelled a lot and seen the world ... I think I have a crush, if she doesn't want him I'll take him.
Same! Holy crap that tight t-shirt he was wearing and those jeans that made his butt pop in the first episode really left an impression! I look forward to looking at him in more episodes.

fernoca

Really enjoyed the second season.
It also felt a bit less on your face, and the jokes were more subtle and grounded.

And for those that hated it in the first, also considerably less flashbacks.

Jimmy and Fernando are great eye candy. They wear those clothes so tight. XD

mrklaw

MrArseFace
It's kind of entertaining reading some of the impressions that call the first season so shit and everything else.

It's Full House. It's like some people have never actually seen Full House before. It's always been cheesy and awful. Yet still comforting.

I've never seen full house (don't think it was ever a thing in the UK). Is this pure nostalgia or can it stand on its own as a sitcom?

mrkgoo

I've never seen full house (don't think it was ever a thing in the UK). Is this pure nostalgia or can it stand on its own as a sitcom?

It was a thing here in NZ. I grew up with it.

It's a lot nostalgia for sure. I don't think it really holds up as its own MODERN sitcom at all. And what isn't nostalgia is just a style of sitcoms from the eighties. The kind that is really sugary, corny. Kids not acting like kids, catch phrases, moral lessons learned in half an hour etc.

And we miss Michelle... we hope she can come next year
Uncle Jesse [into camera]: Come! It'll be fun!
Fucking lol

Show is corny AF but every once in a while there is a fun joke

Fury451

Banned

You get more out of it if you grew up with it, and nostalgia helps a lot, but if you're used to schmaltzy 90s sitcoms then this is a good throwback.

I like it, I get why people wouldn't, it's more the comments from those that are familiar with it that still rag on it that I find funny.

Piichan

Banned
Just saw the Girl Talk episode. Probably the worst episode so far. It had three storylines, of which two centered on the shitty kids. The third one is about restarting the band they had in junior high, because why the fuck not. Steph even says something like "it's a bad idea, so let's do it."

And then the band splits because DJ doesn't want Gia (guest cameo no one really knows) to vape in the house. All the episodes are pretty ridiculous, but for this one I had no idea why anyone was doing what they were doing.

I don't know why I'm so frustrated with this episode. I think the show as a whole is shit, but I still get enjoyment out of binging it. This episode for some reason though really got on my nerves lol.

And fuck that Popko kid. Stop introducing these new shitty friends, this isn't a Sonic game.

Toki767

Just finished watching. Definitely enjoyed the season. I thought it was much stronger than the first season.

There's no way Steve and DJ don't eventually end up together.

And we miss Michelle... we hope she can come next year
Uncle Jesse [into camera]: Come! It'll be fun!
Fucking lol

Show is corny AF but every once in a while there is a fun joke

Stamos , Staph It, they aren't ever coming back and the show is better for it. The worst thing about the original show was them and how much they became the centre of the show as it went on.

ZeroFate

I honestly think she could've had a great career in strong supporting roles in sitcoms. She's clearly talented, the way she effortlessly came back after 20 years.

I feel like there's an alternate timeline where she took Melissa McCarthy's place as supporting-comedic-actress-turned-big-movie-star. She definitely has the comedic timing and charm.

Just finished the Thanksgiving ep and Joey's kids were killing me. Whhhhy is this show so good?! It's a corny mess but I can't stop watching it.

jobrro

I never thought I'd say this about a Fuller House episode, but man there was some terrible CG. lol

Just finished. The CG tarantula stood out a little but the dodgy photoshop in one of the later episodes of Christmas decorations on the outside of the house actually made me laugh out loud for a while.

Enjoyed the season for some cheesy fun.

I feel like there's an alternate timeline where she took Melissa McCarthy's place as supporting-comedic-actress-turned-big-movie-star. She definitely has the comedic timing and charm.

This could still happen. She is six years younger than McCarthy.

Let's go Andrea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom