• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Love pop, hate pop dealers. 95' Pokemon Cards level of sketchy.

I buy the ones I really like, but I'm not a hardcore POP collector. So considering the quality of the figures and how well they're made, I would never in a million years pay more than $15 or so for a single one.

tm24

I really like the Book of Life pops, but the price on the calavera ones on amazon are high enough to make me want to pass

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I really like the Book of Life pops, but the price on the calavera ones on amazon are high enough to make me want to pass

I ordered the Manolo Remembered before it went out of stock because it looked amazing. Saw the other ones in store and those Amazon reviews are pretty on point.
Sloppy paint, darker colors, etc. Typical lower-end Funko.

Zombine

Banned
Great update Diggeh!

Does anyone know If Vegeta was a chase figure from the DBZ line? He's the only one I never see, and Amazon still hasn't fulfilled my
order.

U2NUMB

I noticed Target now has an endcap of all Funko stuff in the toy section now. I picked up a couple Breaking Bad pops. They also have the Pop Mini's up near the baseball cards.

Akim

Banned
I got problems

4SiDITQl.jpg

You mean the hair paint on her forehead? You picture is super blurry.

Edit: if you mean you can't stop buying them, don't be sad, I got the exact same one, the plastic stand is pretty nice.

Akim

Banned
You mean the hair paint on her forehead? You picture is super blurry.

Edit: if you mean you can't stop buying them, don't be sad, I got the exact same one, the plastic stand is pretty nice.

I've given up on perfect paint. Also I didn't even know there was a stand, now I gotta fish the package out of the garbage.......thanks.

Is that a new feature? Or did they just decide to add the stands to the Pop's with really skinny bodies?
Both I guess, my S2 Daenerys didn't have it, but my Hiccup, Anna(Frozen) and Miranda(Mass Effect) all got surer feet but still came with those.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Amazon has a bunch of new POP! for preorder, including the new X-Men, Arkham Asylum, Robin Hood, Smaug, etc. It's about time!

Take a look!

SnowHawk

I'm addicted to collecting these. I've got the complete GotG set and Teen Titans Go set including the white raven. I've ordered Star Sapphire Wonder Woman and I have the glow in the dark BMO. Plus many more

I have problems. Heh

Is this one available in stores or an online only thing? I try to buy them in stores so I can get the best looking one paint-wise, but I have not seen this one. I may just order it online. I love Dany in this outfit.
It's included in an Amazon exclusive bundle.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Some fresh recruits just came in! Finally got SHARKNADO, Stitch, Disney Artist Mickey (It's super cheap at $9 and only 3000 made), and ReAction The Invisible Man.

3b1PUMk.png

Manolo Remembered is on its way as well.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
But goofy in the best way. It's super cute. And limited. And ~$9. Plus you can pretend his nose is a square mouth like your favorite Japanese anime.

Great, I'm going to have to update the OT for those creepy Vixens. What's the market for those? *shudder*

Great, I'm going to have to update the OT for those creepy Vixens. What's the market for those? *shudder*

No idea. I didn't see any prices mentioned, just the figure announcement. They'll be available at Hot Topic "and other retailers." Whatever the asking price, it's too much.

These characters deserve better.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
My Armored Baymax is on its way! Amazon exclusive will be November.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
So last night I finally decided to grab a couple more. I didn't want to go overboard so I got two more for my desk at work and two as Christmas gifts. So I'll soon have Male Shep from a little known game called Mass Effect and someday in the future I'll have the Dancing Groot.

Plus I grabbed up a Stitch for the sis and Deadpool for her beau.

I blame GAF for this, haha.

Top Bottom