• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

tm24

Holy shit at the Big Trouble in Little China pops

http://popvinyls.com/2014/10/28/big-trouble-little-china-glam-shots/

Also, the WWE shop exclusive Macho Man is so much better than the regular one due to the lemonade pink gear

mmrr.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
...I may need that Stitch one.

Motherfucker

"May"? More like NEED. Consider it a gift from me for you paid by you for me making this huge OT from your awesome thread idea.

...Yep. PERFECT LOGIC.

FINALLY

A friend saw one at a newly opened Hot Topic and messaged me lol :)

Also got a Swedish Chef on sale at HMV yesterday while looking for Rocket at several comic book stores......

2 Funkos in 2 days, the start of my collection :p

Lumiere

Neo Member
Did anyone get the Amazon limited edition Baymax? I got mine today and am a bit confused cause I don't seem to be able to get him to glow in the dark at all :(

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
666th post in the thread! Surrender your money to Funko now.

gsrjedi

Did anyone get the Amazon limited edition Baymax? I got mine today and am a bit confused cause I don't seem to be able to get him to glow in the dark at all :(

I held him up to the light in the bathroom for about 30 seconds & he glowed pretty good after that

I did it you guys.

I finally did it.

At Comikaze today, I found a Winston in the Ecto 1.

My Ghostbusters collection is finally complete.

Blues1990

I hope that my Toothless & Blech/Blar Funko Pop figurines will come in the mail soon. My order was misplaced on Amazon, and after a lot of shipping difficulties (damaged goods, misplaced orders, getting the wrong figurines in the mail), they are now sending them free of charge.

Anyway, this is what I have:

Pastry

Banned
No Peanuts ones? That's a bummer, I was hoping to get a Snoopy one for my girlfriend since she's obsessed with Peanuts.

LycanXIII

Got an email from Amazon saying Baby Groot's release date.

"Funko POP! Marvel: Dancing Groot Bobble Action Figure"
Estimated arrival date: January 19, 2015

Guzim

I got these in the mail today, they look absolutely fantastic. It's really something to set them up next to the rest of my Batman Pops and seeing the difference in detail.

I need to get the Batman one. I like to take them out of the box and put them on my book shelf. However, the Harley one does not stand on her own.

capawe

Neo Member
I need to get the Batman one. I like to take them out of the box and put them on my book shelf. However, the Harley one does not stand on her own.

She has a little stand included in the box, its kind of hard to see cause it is transparent and inside the box. It is taped to the bottom flap of the packaging that holds the pop.

Replicant

Big Hero 6 have arrived:

Nuzpbvw.png

I ordered the other Baymax figurine from another shop so it'll be a while before I can take a pic of that one.

Zombine

Banned
Big Hero 6 have arrived:

Nuzpbvw.png

I ordered the other Baymax figurine from another shop so it'll be a while before I can take a pic of that one.

I think it will be wise for those of you who are Interested in the Big Hero 6 figures to get them asap. The movie is going to lead to some headaches when trying to acquire these.

I think it will be wise for those of you who are Interested in the Big Hero 6 figures to get them asap. The movie is going to lead to some headaches when trying to acquire these.

I haven't decided if i want the whole Big Hero 6 set yet. I got my Deathwing and Armored Baymax in the mail today. Have to wait until next month for unarmored Baymax since I got the Pearlescent version from Entertainment Earth.

Guzim

She has a little stand included in the box, its kind of hard to see cause it is transparent and inside the box. It is taped to the bottom flap of the packaging that holds the pop.

Oh wow, thanks! Good thing I still had the box.

Zombine

Banned
Holy crap, La Murte is one of the best Pop figures I've ever gotten. She's super detailed and has a ton going on.

U2NUMB

Love funko but after buying hundreds of them over the last few years I am considering selling my collection... not sure I want to deal with the hassle but if I do I will offer up some of the good stuff here for fair prices if the time comes.

I just feel that they release too many now and my goal of collecting full lines of certain Pops just is not gonna continue. So very glad they have gotten popular as they are a fantastic line to collect.

jred2k

I this is a store in Ottawa I was in last weekend. And that only shows about half of what they had for sale.

I've never felt so helpless. Managed to leave with only getting Robocop, Ghostface from Scream, 1960's TV Batman in his Batmobile and 1960's TV Robin.

I this is a store in Ottawa I was in last weekend. And that only shows about half of what they had for sale.

I've never felt so helpless. Managed to leave with only getting Robocop, Ghostface from Scream, 1960's TV Batman in his Batmobile and 1960's TV Robin.

*laughs like a cartoon villain*

Mwahahahahaha

Top Bottom