• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

jred2k

Hadn't seen these posted yet. Matrix POPs:

4185_Neo-Matrix-POP-1024x776.jpg
5091_MorpheousMatrix-POP-1024x694.jpg
5090_TrintyMatrix-POP-1024x770.jpg
4186_AgentSmith-Matrix-POP-1024x774.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
But you'd have to buy 6 new POP! Saiyan figures every time you'd want to play with God Goku. :p

If you don't get it, go watch Battle of Gods RIGHT NOW.

Replicant

We have secret Santa thingy for Xmas party and I was assigned to this guy who I know loves soccer. Is there any Soccer-related Funko, Gaf?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Surprisingly, Funko hasn't done anything soccer related. Plenty of baseball, football, and wrestling, but no soccer.

I'd say, uh, er...well, that is...

Killer Croc?

Maybe just get a couple of sports ones?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
It's a red pot with some mustard on it. Fun for the whole family!

flkraven

I've had baby groot pre-ordered at Amazon for a few weeks now. Anyone know the actual release date? Will I get it before christmas?

Zombine

Banned
I just wanted to let you all know that I will trample whoever I need to on Friday to order Goku from Funimation.com.

Black Friday knows no loyalties.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I just wanted to let you all know that I will trample whoever I need to on Friday to order Goku from Funimation.com.

Black Friday knows no loyalties.
huh lol, you can already order it

what am i missing here

edit: what the hell, bought it anyways

Anth0ny

Is there a concrete release date for Baby Groot? Some places say December, others January.

I need it for a Christmas gift >_<

parasight

Just went in for the Loot Crate. The theme is Anniversary, and it talked about Batman's 75th, Marvel's 75th, Ghostbusters 30th and other items from The Simpsons and Tetris. I hope it's something Batman.

Shipping for that SSJ God Goku to Canada is more than the figure itself. Is it exclusive to FUNimation?

tm24

So I just opened my amazon box that had my smaug in it. Its the yellow eyed one. I just scored a chase. Holy shit??!?!

Top Bottom