• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Sparse

Just saw an Loot Crate ad on my FB feed. It's
Glow in the dark Groot
?

And hellooo, just started with Frankenstein and the Bride of. Love 'em. Kinda glad I'm not interested in most of the other series otherwise they'd eat my money. Pinhead and Cthulhu can't come soon enough, though haha.

y2dvd

Heads up, Hot Topics are doing a buy 1 get the next item half off, including Pops. It's $12.50 for 1.

*edit
I've seen some at $9.99.

Salamando

Always heard Amazon was slow with new Funko Pops. Can't say myself, as I found a Dancing Groot at Toys R Us last week. They had a good dozen of him one day, and was gone the next. Likely scalpers as TRU was having a Buy One Get One 40% off then.

Akim

Banned
Pick ups

tvtlOkp.jpg

KevinG

Always heard Amazon was slow with new Funko Pops. Can't say myself, as I found a Dancing Groot at Toys R Us last week. They had a good dozen of him one day, and was gone the next. Likely scalpers as TRU was having a Buy One Get One 40% off then.

I haven't even been keeping an eye out for the Dancing Groot because I assumed it was still not released. I need this in my life. I don't own any Funko, but I want this one.

U2NUMB

So I am about to start selling off my massive collection.. over 400+ pops and a ton of other funko stuff.. wanted to see if any Gaffers have a dream pop or a tough one they have been struggling to find that I might have. Willing to cut somewhat a deal for anyone here.

Might publish a google doc with everything I have... it is a bit daunting.. Posted some on the facebook trading page and based on the first few I have looked up.. DAMN.. I am glad I started collecting years ago.. you new collectors are hungry :)

So I am about to start selling off my massive collection.. over 400+ pops and a ton of other funko stuff.. wanted to see if any Gaffers have a dream pop or a tough one they have been struggling to find that I might have. Willing to cut somewhat a deal for anyone here.

Might publish a google doc with everything I have... it is a bit daunting.. Posted some on the facebook trading page and based on the first few I have looked up.. DAMN.. I am glad I started collecting years ago.. you new collectors are hungry :)
Would love to grab Dorothy Wizard of Oz for my wife if you have one.

For myself, the prices on these went through the roof so if you're willing to part at an agreeable price, let's do it:
Heat & Cold Miser brothers
Leonidas

PM me

And thanks!

tm24

If you have Captain Marvel, Aquaman, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter or Red Skull, I would be super interested

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
The back of the box shows a single release Marshmallow, so hopefully you won't have to be in a huge rush to go to Walmart.

Also I saw the new POP! Sackboy at my local comic shop today. Promo pics don't do him justice--he's super well done! I was going to pass at first, but I've locked in my cheap preorder.

U2NUMB

If you have Captain Marvel, Aquaman, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter or Red Skull, I would be super interested

I have the metallic Aquaman (240 piece limited)
Captain Marvel? Not sure I recognize that one.. do you just mean Captain America?
I have both regular Hawkman and the Metallic Limited version
I have the Comic Con limited (480 piece) Martian Manhunter
I do not have Red Skull

If you are interested in any of the above shoot me a PM and I will research and put a good price on them.

LycanXIII

The back of the box shows a single release Marshmallow, so hopefully you won't have to be in a huge rush to go to Walmart.

Also I saw the new POP! Sackboy at my local comic shop today. Promo pics don't do him justice--he's super well done! I was going to pass at first, but I've locked in my cheap preorder.

I would love a Sackboy Pop line, made of actual fabric.

tm24

Captain Marvel? Not sure I recognize that one.. do you just mean Captain America?
I do not have Red Skull

If you are interested in any of the above shoot me a PM and I will research and put a good price on them.

Haha, just looked up the average prices on the 2 i really want and i'm like, i'll wait til 2017 and the Justice League movie comes out so i can get some of those pops. Man, $100+ is crazy

U2NUMB

Haha, just looked up the average prices on the 2 i really want and i'm like, i'll wait til 2017 and the Justice League movie comes out so i can get some of those pops. Man, $100+ is crazy

Trust me man I know... I had no intention of selling my collection but I was lucky and bought all of them for normal prices over the last few years. All you new collectors come along and all the old retired ones are crazy so.. I made the choice to sell them all off.

Dragoshi1

I ordered some Pops over the weekend to join my small collection of Peashooter and Drogon; I ordered Smaug and Deathwing for myself, and Groot for a Xmas gift.

Does anyone have a release date for Venom at Walgreens? I don't remember ever seeing Pops at my local one in Tampa.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I do not have Red Skull

Do you have all the Sanrio pops? Minus the melody one though.

TripOpt55

My brother went to a Walking Dead Convention and while he was gone I babysit his dog, so he got four Pops for me! I got Walter and Jesse in their yellow suits from Breaking Bad and Glenn and Maggie from TWD. Pretty awesome! Everytime I look at my Pops they make me smile.

Dragoshi1

My Deathwing arrived! Along with Groot who is an Xmas present for a family member.

kYcc8rH.jpg

My Smaug, though, is lost. USPS delivered it to the wrong house, and the PoS living there told me he dropped it off at the post office, and it's been a day since that happened, and all the post offices in my area say no one matching the description of the guy ever dropped off an Amazon package. He probably kept it.

Amazon was kind enough to order me a new one at no charge, and made it ship with UPS instead(which is how my Deathwing and the Groot made it to my door).

So I'll be expecting Smaug tomorrow, for all this trouble I hope its the Chase variant.

Top Bottom