• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

TripOpt55

Here are my new ones. I was at a comic convention and wanted to buy like 20! I limited myself to these three.

CFVRwxOUkAAZrmW.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it

Regarding the paint "defect", I used some spit and brushed the bit of silver paint right off. Figure is perfect, tremendous quality, great detail. Definitely worth every penny. Love it, well done Funko.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Two funkos I ordered from Popcultcha have FINALLY been dispatched!

One is Spidey 2099 and the other is Blue Lantern Flash.

Ordered Flash in January haha

Lashley

I'd have got fading Vision if I didn't get regular Vision first. Love my regular Vision though, has to be said.

My apologies for the terrible potato resolution, but I thought I'd share a pic of my displayed collection. I've got about 20 more in storage, I just ran out of room for them.

RiE8fi8.jpg

Lashley

I need a shelf like that.

Atm I've just got two floating shelves attached to my wall

Heres my collection, more on the way too

11357319_903276139731748_930881697_n.jpg

Do I sent an email to MCC about paint defect hulkbuster and they said a replacement would be sent early next week. Hopefully this one is better than the first. Although it looks like they didn't get my follow up about my damaged ultron.

Slacka

that ain't shipping for a while. mine was 15 days before it shipped. should be here today, actually.

edit: just got mine in and well......

Got home to find a failed to delivery card today for mine as there was a customs charge to pay. While I knew this may be the case, I am really disappointed in the extortionate cost of shipping the Collector Corps boxes outside of the US.

Keeping in mind that the box itself costs only $25.

I had to pay $18 for international shipping directly to Collector Corps, which it states on the site does not include customs charges, although I have no clue why not as every other mystery box I have ordered in the past from the US has charged significantly less for shipping and included the Customs charge in that price.

On delivery I had to go to the post office and pay an additional £11.32 (approx $17.50) as apparently Royal Mail requires an £8 handling fee and UK Customs wants £3.32 in taxes.

As such, in total this Collector Corps box has cost me approximately $60.50. Will have to think really hard about whether or not I can justify ordering one of these again in the future when the shipping and taxes costs significantly more than the items in the box.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I only started collecting these last month, how did I end up with so many?!

b08135269a7dd5fcb44cf51844c1335b.jpg

And Diggeh is here? Nice to see you collect these too Amibro!

I haven't seen a Faded Vision, either.

Of course I'm here! I run AmiiboGAF and FunkoGAF! Did you not look at my beautiful FunkoGAF OT in the first post? ;)

Welcome! Once you POP! the fun don't stop.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
That is awesome! Might have to pick that one up.

Gonna repost because hot dang:

Look at all those insane details! It's the first POP! Ride I've seen in person that didn't have tons of paint errors. You also get an exclusive Deadpool holding a chimichanga!

Can anyone tell me how this Hottopic exclusive thing work, I see the Tenth Doctor on the site but not the rest, are they store exclusive or something?

I want to order them all at once but I don't want to miss the boat on the Tenth Doctor, seen as some figures seem to run out quickly.

I'm assuming they'll go up later, maybe around the official release date? Who knows. I ordered the tenth Doctor just to be safe.

Thanks, just saw the light in the dark adipose is no longer available so I want a head and ordered the tenth doctor.

RoylAsult

if anyone is interested I am currently selling Raj and Penny from Big Bang Theory, PM me if interested :)

both brand new never open.

Can anyone tell me how this Hottopic exclusive thing work, I see the Tenth Doctor on the site but not the rest, are they store exclusive or something?

I want to order them all at once but I don't want to miss the boat on the Tenth Doctor, seen as some figures seem to run out quickly.
I'm assuming they'll go up later, maybe around the official release date? Who knows. I ordered the tenth Doctor just to be safe.

NoRéN

Normally they release one or a few funkos in a series as an "exclusive" release.

I remember they had Arkham Harley before the rest of the series got released.

NoRéN;166243144 said:
Normally they release one or a few funkos in a series as an "exclusive" release.

I remember they had Arkham Harley before the rest of the series got released.
Well, they've released most of the Doctor Who ones early, but their are at least 3 variants, 2 of which are already in stores/online, and one they haven't put up yet.

Top Bottom