• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
11209547_852756368126880_3525213725752452733_n.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I'm shocked you guys didn't know about the Star Wars POP! base being optional. Did you never check online reviews? Go buy stuff!

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm shocked you guys didn't know about the Star Wars POP! base being optional. Did you never check online reviews? Go buy stuff!

I figured it was some silly licensing deal since I've never seen a picture without the bases.

I just ordered Vader and Empy.

That's on you guys, I hope you're pleased with yourselves!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I figured it was some silly licensing deal since I've never seen a picture without the bases.

zR3sOJp.gif

Lashley

If my Boba had to stay on the base, I'd have sold him.

Replicant

Star Wars Pops don't require the base? Fuck me! I had a chance to get Slave Leia all of these times. She better be still available now.

And I need to pre-order those Ant-Man and Yellowjacket

Zombine

Banned
Isn't it confirmed that the next box will have Ant Man as the exclusive?

By the way...the Marvel box is hands down one of the best loot crates I've gotten. It's a breath of fresh air after how awful Loot Crate has been for months.

Lashley

Isn't it confirmed that the next box will have Ant Man as the exclusive?

By the way...the Marvel box is hands down one of the best loot crates I've gotten. It's a breath of fresh air after how awful Loot Crate has been for months.

I agree, was worth every penny.

I've cancelled my Arcadeblock (Cancelled LC ages ago) So just have Comicblock and this now.

fEOGbZx.png

Going to join you guys soon I am a huge sucker for anything Doctor Who, will buy the Who monsters and some more AD stuff if I like the quality on those, Cthulhu also looks super cool but not a huge fan of the human charters template been used (still could not not buy David).

Flintty

Hi Funko collectors. I usually hang out in the AFGAF thread but I had a delivery today which I'd like to share. I wanted a Deadpool Funki for ages but my laziness paid off when this came up for order!

yiUgWGm.jpg

It's so awesome!

Top Bottom