• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

NoRéN

Well, they've released most of the Doctor Who ones early, but their are at least 3 variants, 2 of which are already in stores/online, and one they haven't put up yet.
didn't even notice my 10th doctor had 3d glasses on. Guess I gotta get the regular one too.
just saw this on facebook...
11390022_866171333452050_7366350722435838033_n.jpg

Pop! Games: Fallout, Skyrim, and Elder Scrolls Online!

Nevermind that! This is what i was waiting for.

U2NUMB

So video game lines that are coming ..

Borderlands - out now..
Fallout
Skyrim
ES Online
Arkham Knight
God of War Kratos - Gamestop Exclusive

All within the next couple months.... since Video Games are the only ones I collect any more, gonna be a busy few months. Better get on selling more pops to make room lol

DarkFlow

Banned
So I just ordered a Marvel Collector Corps box, I don't own any of these but I wanted to start. I dunno what I've got myself into lol.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I fucking hate the Royal Mail. Sick of Popcultcha too.

Ordered Blue Lantern Flash in January and Spidey 2099 in April, they ship both in May together so I get a customs charge today of £11.

Wish I'd have waited and used Forbidden Planet. My Punisher and Black Symbiote Spider-Man were both shipped today and I'll receive no customs charge since I'm a brit. I would have received all pops around the same time (Earlier in the case of blue lantern) If I had used Forbidden Planet.

(Already had Venom from ebay, so sets complete)

Lashley

FINALLY finished my walgreens set. Royal Mail delivered today after paying customs fee for Spidey 2099 and Blue Lantern Flash.

11377905_1454222148224970_860302485_n.jpg

i'm torn on this. i like pop!s but the support from collector's corps just makes me not want to support funko anymore. but there are more pop!s that i want. fancyclap, moxxi, brotherhood of steel, still need gamora and drax, 2099, others....

Lashley

I'd imagine they use a different company to deal with support.

Bit of a silly reason to boycott funko pops if you enjoy them

i'm torn on this. i like pop!s but the support from collector's corps just makes me not want to support funko anymore. but there are more pop!s that i want. fancyclap, moxxi, brotherhood of steel, still need gamora and drax, 2099, others....

Boycott or otherwise stop supporting Collector Corps, keep buying Pops. That's my plan from here on out.

PudgyBunny

Neo Member
I need this in my life so badly...I would be willing to pay someone retail + shipping if they go to Comic-Con and get me one of these!

uJpRbgp.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I LOVE my Punisher pop. Thought 2099 would be my favorite, but nope

11267826_365817560281335_841854261_n.jpg

Punisher's really darn cool. I love 2099 but him and Symbiote Spidey desperately needed sculpting. Venom's my favorite of them for obvious reasons.

Lashley

Punisher's really darn cool. I love 2099 but him and Symbiote Spidey desperately needed sculpting. Venom's my favorite of them for obvious reasons.

Yeah, I LOVE my Venom too. Best of the walgreens. 2099 should have his webbing.

So looking at the SDCC exclusives for this year, there are definitely a couple I must nab. For those that are familiar, how limited are they at the con? Would I need to line up early, or could I just casually pick them up whenever? Also, any limit to how many of each you can purchase?

I found a goddamn bunch of Firefly POPs when I was in Honolulu.

And I still have all my Big Hero 6 POPs in the damn box (I take em out). FFFFFFFF

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I found a goddamn bunch of Firefly POPs when I was in Honolulu.

And I still have all my Big Hero 6 POPs in the damn box (I take em out). FFFFFFFF

Lee pls

Open all they new POP!

...Wait, I'm crossing inside jokes from AmiiboGAF now. I run too many communities!

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Is the Doctor Who The Tenth Doctor Funko canceled? I preordered one because I wanted to gift it to a friend of mine, but the release date is gone

Dezner

Dammit! ;_;

My Hatsune Miku figure had one of her twintails broken off inside the box. :( Gotta return her to Amazooonz soon.

Top Bottom