• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Got this in my popinthebox today. Can't say I'm elated, but I suppose it'll go with my Stay Puft Marshmallow Man pop.

11185795_351583578371400_1275136133_n.jpg

Lashley

Rearranged my collection. Need a new shelf if I'm to fit my Flash funkos which are on the way (Flash, Reverse & Captain Cold)

11193041_1569755586622960_538046133_n.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't follow, why?

Gonna assume pricing, at 44 Euro it's pretty expensive.

In other news, Pop in a Box is halting international subs for an undisclosed time because their website is crap and it costs more than they anticipated. Boooooo. So no more Pop in a Box for me after last months gets here. :(

In better news though, two subscription boxes will be coming with Funko's.

May's Nerd Block Classic will have a Anime themed Pop!
11173410_872248446154098_5340541273899724019_n.png

No word on exclusives, which would be irregular for Nerd Block anyways, so don't count on that.

However...
11164697_1603664769878594_72686030493652466_o.png

My Geek Box (UK) has an Exclusive Pop! coming in June's box (which can be ordered now), which makes it the first EU sub box to get an exclusive. They promise it's a new number and new mould, so not even a coloration of an existing Pop! Pretty exciting. Theme is "Abilities":
11193366_1603744233203981_4980376148036177837_n.jpg

Seems like it's gonna be a Marvel Pop! judging by that background.

Lashley

Watched some unboxings before, seems like a pretty decent box actually. Care to elaborate?

I got themes that interested me, but the items just seemed like tat tbh. I get better quality in Arcadeblock. Used to get LC and Nerdblock but LC was hit and miss and NB has stretched themselves too thin.

So I bought a Thanos Pop! today whilst going around getting free comic books.

Bigger than I thought he would be. Now I am thinking I should've waited for Infinity War since they'll probably have one with the Infinity Gauntlet.

How big is the Hulkbuster? Normal sized? Thanos sized?

TI82

Banned
Ah, my first post after my ban was finally lifted. Been waiting to post in the great Diggehs funko OT. We've been having some real battles of who has the best Funko collection.

Here's a few photos of my collection, it's pretty large so it's hard to take it all in one photo.

I've also recently gotten Fry, Bender, Robot Devil, and Greedo.

Here's a photo of my account worth (according to pop price guide), its nice but still a long way to go! Need to get a second bookshelf already...

Zombine

Banned
Ah, my first post after my ban was finally lifted. Been waiting to post in the great Diggehs funko OT. We've been having some real battles of who has the best Funko collection.

Here's a few photos of my collection, it's pretty large so it's hard to take it all in one photo.

Here's a photo of my account worth (according to pop price guide), its nice but still a long way to go! Need to get a second bookshelf already...

Imagine all the space you would save if you opened the boxes.

Lashley

So I bought a Thanos Pop! today whilst going around getting free comic books.

Bigger than I thought he would be. Now I am thinking I should've waited for Infinity War since they'll probably have one with the Infinity Gauntlet.

How big is the Hulkbuster? Normal sized? Thanos sized?

Thanos sized and three times as heavy

Kilau

Are you out of your Funkin mind!?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

Glad to have you back! Now open them all.

Here's a link to my POP! Price Guide collection. Finally finished it up.

get rekt TI

Fantomex

So the wife got into these a couple of months ago. And shes been looking for BOO from monsters inc. I can't believe the price on this thing. My wallet is crying.

Top Bottom