• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't get any box because they feel my country isn't deserving of giving them money, so your complaining is boooooooooo.

I'm just jealous.

Rootbeer

Banned
Got my smuggler's bounty

regular tie fighter pilot (no chase) :(

stormtrooper shirt ... was really hoping for BB8, Kylo or Phasma.

Not all that pleased... i hate viarant BS like this. With the t-shirts I give them a pass, but they should have given EVERYONE a special forces pilot. Sigh.

yeah, it's definitely putting me off from subbing further

NoRéN

Got the variant POP! All I wanted. Kylo ren shirt but that was for my girlfriend although after seeing there were others she would have preferred BB-8.

So we now got a Hot Topic in my city now as of today. They didn't get vanilla Goku and when I called they sold out of a lot of their exclusives. Think I'll go check it out on the weekend.

LycanXIII

So we now got a Hot Topic in my city now as of today. They didn't get vanilla Goku and when I called they sold out of a lot of their exclusives. Think I'll go check it out on the weekend.

Give them time, since it's a new store they'll be busy for a while, but it'll slow down and you can find them eventually.

Jagsrock

Banned
7sUa5rYh.jpg

HT mystery boxes
Willing to trade joker and flash for Harley.

NoRéN;186946292 said:
I ordered one online. I guess we could trade if we don't get what we really want. :)

Or we all get batman.
Missed out on ordering them online since I had to go to sleep for work. Going to see if someone can grab me one while they're out today.

Id be up for trading too.

Zombine

Banned
I'm going to possibly get a mystery box today when I head over to gamestop. I don't have any of the mystery pops so I don't have any kind of expectation.

Dragoshi1

Bought 4 boxes, got;

Gold Batgirl
Gold Batman
Regular Batman
Fallout Black Power Armor

Also got two tiny Olafs, tiny Spider-Man, and a tiny GoT character, in a white dress.

Also also got a bunch of those old school looking figures.

NoRéN

Bought 4 boxes, got;

Gold Batgirl
Gold Batman
Regular Batman
Fallout Black Power Armor

Also got two tiny Olafs, tiny Spider-Man, and a tiny GoT character, in a white dress.

Also also got a bunch of those old school looking figures.

Bought them in store? Did they have many boxes?

Dragoshi1

NoRéN;186988721 said:
Bought them in store? Did they have many boxes?
Tons of 'em. My store seemed to have a bit too many Batmans though. You can peek a bit into the box to see what it is, apparently.

Xamdou

Got these for the Gamestop Funko Mystery Box:

2x Claptrap Gamestop Exclusive
2x Pop Pin Marvel Deadpool
2x Pop Pocket Keychain Ninja Turtle Donnatello
2x Breaking Bad Walter White Reaction Figure
2x Disney TomorrowLand Athena Reaxtion Figure

Willing to trade one whole set for another or single trades is fine with me if anyone is interested.

I've still got Loot Crate Exclusive Groot w/ Glow In The Dark Hand and Loot Crate Exclusive Joker Batman-Batman POPs I'm trying to sell as a pair. If you're in the US and are interested PM me to discuss it. I've put them on the BST thread a few times but so far no one has responded.

OR9b.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
So Paige is getting a Funko Pop
12304537_10153388978736443_3328425816958141050_o.jpg

Which is literally AJ Lee, but with a different paint job:
W07845.jpg

Heh. Carny ass motherfuckers.

Funko is just phoning it in now. At least normally they mix and match bodies and faces when reusing parts.

Top Bottom