• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

LycanXIII

Surprised that no one has posted about the 8 Days of Christmas reveals.

ppp-1.jpg

day2.jpg

day3.jpg

uwYUGZq.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Day Five of Christmas
QKngZ8F.jpg

I feel an extreme disappointment in humanity in the fact that some German Funko group felt the need to watermark a screenshot of a public comment. I mean, wow.

I am however, even more let down by the font they chose for their watermark.

LycanXIII

I feel an extreme disappointment in humanity in the fact that some German Funko group felt the need to watermark a screenshot of a public comment. I mean, wow.

I am however, even more let down by the font they chose for their watermark.

Yeah, I got accepted to the forum, so no more shitty quality pics for the last two days.

hydruxo

Signed up for the next Smugglers Bounty. This'll be my first loot crate of any kind but watching an unboxing of the last Smugglers Bounty it looked like it had some quality stuff in there for $25. Bummed I missed out on that Phasma POP in the last box though.

Noticed my dancing Groot was on the ground and it's head was off :( Luckily the neck/spring part was still sticky so I just had to apply some pressure to get it to stick again

TripOpt55

I got Mulder and Scully from The X-Files plus Oliver from Green Arrow. I love how Mulder and Scully's photo ID things have little pictures of their Funko heads. It is adorable. I love these things. I also got a Slimer one for my brother and Sherlock one for a friend. Hopefully he will get a kick out of it.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Happy New Year FunkoGAF! Here's to continuing down the endless stream of POP!

maybe they'll finally release the Seinfeld ones

Sponge

Banned
Happy New Year FunkoGAF! Here's to continuing down the endless stream of POP!

maybe they'll finally release the Seinfeld ones

Here's to Funko taking all my checks for the whole yea!

Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, Powerpuff Girls, 90's Nick, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Playstaton characters, Rick and Morty, Futurama, DBZ, Sailor Moon, Power Rangers, all the Star Wars, Marvel and Disney, and who knows what else!

Goliath

Does anyone have any advice on where you can get a Skeletor pop for less then $65? I unfortunately got into this way to late.

Top Bottom