• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Is Knightmare Batman based off that... what was it Gaslamp? The Batman thing that took place in like the 20s and everyone was wearing trench-coats and goggles?

Messi

Civil War pop

blackpanther.png
scarletwitch.png
wintersoldier.png
blackwidow.png
giantman.png
warmachine.png
ironman.png
captain-america.png
ht2.jpg

More here left them out for fear of spoilers
http://popvinyls.com/2016/01/05/massive-amount-of-marvel-civil-war-funko-preorders-are-up/

Replicant

Just saw some Anime Funko. FML

Naruto, Sucksuke, Maka Albarn (Soul Eater), Soul Art Online girls, etc. This company must be stopped.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Considering selling my collection :/

Literally sitting there collecting dust.

Is ebay the best place to sell them?

Aiii

So not worth it
But fuck the UK

Thanks DC/Funko

The SW box being unavailable to me like that has legit cooled me down on Funko as a company and their products. The ton of US retail exclusives that are shit expensive to get for Euros as well, tbh.

Is that petty? I guess it is, but legit the case.

It does seem odd that they don't ship to a lot of places internationally. Are the markets in Europe really small for funko products? Or are they just being really cheap?

Also that explains why the armored Batman pop hasn't been showing up at retail stores.

Hagi

It does seem odd that they don't ship to a lot of places internationally. Are the markets in Europe really small for funko products? Or are they just being really cheap?

Also that explains why the armored Batman pop hasn't been showing up at retail stores.

They ship the Marvel box here so the market can't be that small. I've even started seeing super markets start selling POPs. I don't really care about the DC box but man the Star Wars one really does sting. :/

Sora_N

Just saw some Anime Funko. FML

Naruto, Sucksuke, Maka Albarn (Soul Eater), Soul Art Online girls, etc. This company must be stopped.

They're just getting started! Next is One Piece!
FINALLY

Luffy, Ace, Law, Chopper...Keep 'em coming Funko!

Imo the anime ones are meh so far, except maybe the MIku ones but I passed.

I think the OP ones would look good due to how different the art is anyways.

I'm already scared for my wallet when they come out...might have to skip the Civil War ones. :/

jackdoe

Trying to decide between smugglers bounty or The marvel one. I guess I have to decide quickly.
I have year long subs to all three, Marvel, DC, and Star Wars. Can't help myself.

But to help you decide, look at the movie slate of Marvel and Star Wars and you'll get a rough estimate of what you can look forward to for the rest of the year. A Civil War and Doctor Strange pack are practically guaranteed.

I have year long subs to all three, Marvel, DC, and Star Wars. Can't help myself.

But to help you decide, look at the movie slate of Marvel and Star Wars and you'll get a rough estimate of what you can look forward to for the rest of the year. A Civil War and Doctor Strange pack are practically guaranteed.
Probably won't do the year long sub as my wife would be pissed about a one time 150 charge. But a possible Dr.strange box has me leaning marvel. I think they teased a
flocked
item for this month's star wars box and that probably means a character I don't care about.

LycanXIII

Probably won't do the year long sub as my wife would be pissed about a one time 150 charge. But a possible Dr.strange box has me leaning marvel. I think they teased a
flocked
item for this month's star wars box and that probably means a character I don't care about.

Yeah, this month's Star Wars is Resistance based, and flocked. The next Star Wars one will be Cantina themed.

Yeah, this month's Star Wars is Resistance based, and flocked. The next Star Wars one will be Cantina themed.
Sounds like Chewie to me which is boring...and cantina's sounds lame too.

At least the deadpool will probably have a decent resale value if I hate it like that stupid shower cap deadpool at target.

Holy shit I had no idea my Bloody Hannibal Lecter variant was worth $95...might be time to sell a few of these bad boys.

EDIT: UH and holy balls at the metallic TMNT variants...I have all 4.

Aiii

So not worth it
I''ve got an AJ and a Punk over in the corner, I assume I'm in the money?

You should be yeah, esp. If you have pink trunks Punk.

Punk might depricate a bit, depending if he ever becomes a UFC Pop, but beyond that, these teo will increase jn value until Pop's go out of style since they're never ever coming back into production.

Sora_N

I just saw Star Wars, don't really collect SW Merch but I liked the movie enough and kind of want to pick up some Pops.

Are they going to make a
lightsaber
Rey? Or should I just get the one out now.

LycanXIII

I just saw Star Wars, don't really collect SW Merch but I liked the movie enough and kind of want to pick up some Pops.

Are they going to make a
lightsaber
Rey? Or should I just get the one out now.

Probably. They just released a lightsaber Finn this wave.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Strangely enough, the Pac-Man POP! is the closest thing to an actual Smash scaled figure. It's either been ugly figures from the new Pac-Man show or random plush toys from the past. He'll be going with my Smash figs for sure!

I signed up for the Marvel Funko box and ordered an add-on box (gotta get that Lady Thor). Anybody with experience know how long it takes the addon boxes to ship?

Top Bottom